Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What a week this has been....

Unknowingly, 1 whole week jus passed... the past week has been rather tiring both mentally and physically cos we had to work for 7 full days including saturaday and sunday... today is the 10th day that we are working with no break... :( sad sia... another 8 more days to go before we get the 1st weekend break for the month of July... Oh goodness...

Anyway after work on Monday, I went to Robinsons with Angie to look at the Longchamp bag that we were supposedly getting... too bad there wasn't much choices of colors. As we were waiting for Bus No 7 to come, Angie said that the ERP gantry looked kinda different now and I only realised that they have the charges for different vehicles listed on the top of the gantry unlike previously... Kinda cool ya... we took this in a hurry as our bus was reaching the bus-stop... hehehe.... :)




Anyway nothing much happened within the week cos I was too tired to do anything else apart from gettin as much sleep as possible... so lazy sia... but of cos I still brought Tamy down for walks when Toby goes down in the evening... Talkin abt this devil... she reali got on my nerve yesterday in the earli hours of the morning...

There I was happily sleeping when suddenly I smelled POO!!! I'm amazed with myself cos usually when i sleep, I'm like a log... I'm not much of a light sleeper... since we had Tamy, I'm amazed that I can hear her whinning at times during the initial stages when we just brought her home n even smell it when she does her poop job.

Anyway back to where I was... I was rudely woken up on tues at about 4am by the poo smell... tried to squin my eyes in the dark and only saw a lump on her pee tray... since I'm as blind as a bat, I switched on the bedside light n put on my specs... Low and Behold!!! The Princess not onli did a poop job on her pee tray... she did it on her mat... as well as on the floor... and there she was tramping all over her poo!!!! OMG!!! 4am and I had to wake up to clean her up as well as her playpen area....

God help me... or more like god help her.... I had to keep my cool n not start spanking her... but i guess she knew that she did smething wrong... but tts the problem tts making my blood boil... knowing it n yet making the mistake... this was Part 1 of testing my patience and endurance... I will get to Part 2 soon! So there I was cleaning her playpan area at 4am and by the time I was done, it was close to 4.30am... mind u that was jus her playpan! Den I decided to bath her as in reali bath her cos all 4 paws had poo stuck on it as well as her fur...

So i left her in the toilet and went out to get all her bathing stuff... If any of my neighbours were awake I tink they would have tot that I was mad!!! Bathing n blow-drying so earli in the morning... anyway by the time I was done with Tamy, it was slightly pass 5.30am... so I decided to lie in bed and see if I could slp... and wahla! I tink I fell aslp withing minutes!! Hehehe.... the next time I woke up, it was pass 6.30am and I started preparing for work...

Part 2 happened jus as I was about to leave the house around 7.05am when Tamy came running out from the kitchen to me... I played with her for awhile and patted her before gettin my stuffs and walkin to the door. I knew that she was following me everywhere I went... so jus as I was reaching the door, I turned to look at her to say bye bye and guess wat!!! She squatted 2 steps in front of me and there and then she PEE-ED!!!!! *^%!&(%% AARRrrrgggghhhhh..... that did it for me man! I immediately put my bag down where I was, walked to her n spanked her as she was peeing!

Once she was done, I lifted her up and started giving her a few good whackings which I'm very sure she will remember vividly... WaHLau eh... what she did got me fuming mad!!! Not only did she pee at the wrong plc, she had the audicity to look at me n pee at the same time as if she was daring me!!! Well.... we'll see who dares who then... ArgH!!! :S After the scolding and whacking, I left her on the matt and left the house... so fedup man... I guess i must have hit her bum kinda hard cos my fingers still felt the sting even when I reach office.

While I was working, Garry msged me and said that Tamy didnt move from the spot after I left and did not utter a sound. She even didnt whine when he left her in the playpan and went to bath n prepare for work. When he came out n shifted her playpan to the dining area she didnt whine at all too... he asked if there was anything wrong... wahlau suddenly Mr Lee so soft-hearted sia... told him that she must have gotten a shock and the whacking scared her out of her wits... But she would be ok when we get home... *siGh* True enaf, Tamy was her usual self when she saw us coming home in the evening...

After dinner, it was time to bath Toby and as usual he was a darling... :) When I was done, we played with Tamy and den I applied the paw cream that Winnie so kindly gave to me... Hehehe... :) after the application, I put the sock on her... Initially she started walkin as if she was on crutches... she looked so funny... but wasted... i didnt have my cam or else i could have recorded it... anyway after about a minute or so she was back to walkin normally... not only was she able to walk, she was suddenly able to JUMP onto the sofa which she was never able to do before... hehehe... :) and she did it a few times... she was reali fast... hehehe...

Well... nothing much happened at work today... as I was walkin home, I passed this stall that sold stickers and such and went in to Kpo kpo... and saw some nice stuffs and got them for Angie so that she could use it on her scrap book for Nicky boy... den jus as I was leaving... smething caught my eye... hehehe... and I bought it for her... la la la... :)



I hope she likes this... heheh... Oh! and I bought a Pooh mousepad for myself as well... I guess that's about all for now bah... haven had the chance to take pic of the 2 of them... so no pics to update... Oh ya~ After OT on sunday, we'll be bringing the duo to Iris's plc... I'm gettin sick and tired of looking for a good grooming place and have decided to try her out after a long conversation with her and discussion with Garry... cos we short-listed Fur N Away, Annie's, the groomer from Club 4 Paws as well as Iris... hehehe... so I guess we've decided on her... and will be going for our 1st groomin session this sunday... till then... :)

0 comments: