Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~*~ Good month end ~*~

Well well well.... the past week has been by far one of the best weeks for July :) Reason being that the OT on 2 weekends are finally over!!! I finally submitted my orders for the Channel Pet tags :) kekeke...Thanks for coordinating evythin Serene~ I can expect to receive the shipment by mid August. I also submitted my orders for the Gummi Collars... now I tink I have more collars than tags... darn~ hehehe... counting down 10 days when the collars arrive. But hey... I didnt spend evything on the 2 kids only... =Þ

For Garry and myself, after much coaxing from Angie... I've decided to get myself a new HP!! I was in such a dilemma the past few days as I couldnt decided btw these... the Samsung F480 and the Samsung i900...



Finally after being able to play around with both HPs, I've decided to get the Samsung i900. Kekeke.... I only pray that when the time comes for me to get the HP, there is available stock. Since I'm getting my bonus and OT pay this month, I will be getting the Samsung F480 for Garry as I feel bad if I only get a new HP for myself and leave him to be contented with his Nokia 6500 slider... He always gets something for me whenever he gets his bonus... :) so now I shall do the same for him... hehehe...

Tat HP can condemn sia... although trade-in value still at $200, tat HP is like a slow cooker... if you're on it for long or if u sms too much, it gets superbly hot... no wonder the battery lifespan so koyak!! =Þ K la Dar!! U dun complain i never buy anything for you now hor... I getting a new HP for u liao... Hehehe....

Anyway, I met up with Garry on the platform at Jurong East Stn last nite and decided to get off at CCK Stn to go to Lot 1 since it was still earli. We headed to NTUC 1st which was a wrong move as we got stuck grocery shopping. We had to stock up the food in the house as Zhi would be staying over this weekend... not very nice if there wasnt anything at home for her to cook or eat lor... so on n on we went putting stuff into the trolley as we went along. We ended up with quite a bit of stuff in the trolley and decided to just cook something simple as we couldnt have brought all our stuff with us for dinner.

I decided that it has been a very long time since I cooked something for Toby and decided to cook pasta for them since that's what we were having last nite. For them, it was going to be pasta with minced pork and carrots... kekeke... It was a belated 5th month present to Tamy as she turned 5 months on Monday ~ Happy 5th month Tamy girl!!! Mummy & Daddy as well as Toby korkor love you very much although you can be very notti at times ~

It would also have been Tamy's 1st time eating anything else besides her kibbles.... I was hoping that she would not have an acquired taste for yummy food apart from her kibbles. Thank god she isn't a fussy eater. We fed her her usual kibbles today and she walloped it down in no time... Talking about walloping.... here's some shots taken of our dinner for last nite... :)

Our dinner~



The kids dinner~



Also managed to capture shots of Tamy having her 1st pasta meal... she was very inquisitive. Kept smelling her food... taking small bites every now and then.... she must be tinking to her self what smell and taste that was... :)



There I was busy taking pictures of Tamy having her dinner and didnt realised that Toby finished his until I turned to take pics of him!! Goodness... this boy finished his dinner in less than 2 minute... and when he was done with licking his bowl clean and I mean really really clean till it was spotless... he had his eye on his meimei's bowl and was sniffing away... hiak hiak hiak.... greedy boy~



See how he sits and stares at Tamy as she enjoyed her dinner... Tamy on the other hand doesnt give shit about anything around her apart from her food in her bowl... hahaha... :)



After dinner, as usual they rested for awhile while we had ours... and not too long later they started playing and fighting once again. This is their daily routine... :) play... bite... growl... fight... chase each other... bark at each other... eat... slp... round n round it goes like the ferris wheel... when it came time for all of us to turn in, both of them slpt soundly side by side facing each other... they must be playin and chasing each other in their sleep too :) Sweet Dreams My Prince & Princess... *MuAckZ*




I cant wait for tomorrow to come... cos it's PayDay!!! Hahahah.... :D But I have tons of bills to pay... gotta transfer money to Serene for the Channel Pets orders... transfer money for the Gummi collars, set aside money for Toby's BARF as well as for their supply of Heartgard... pay my M1 bill and also transfer money to our joint account for utilities bill. Not forgetting puttin money aside to pay for our new HPs :) Aiyoyo.... so many things to pay for.... did I miss out anything or not huh? *siGh* Looks like I have to tighten my expenditure liao...


On a lighter & happier note, I'm so looking forward to this weekend as we will finally be going for our Kelong trip and I can open ceremony and use my fishing rod liao... YiPPy!! Tis time round we wont be going to Gurindam liao... Heard from Pa that we would be trying out a totally different kelong... Well... I hope this kelong is as nice if not better.... at least let us have our own toilets... hehe... most imptly let there be fishes and let us catch them... hahaha... :D Will take loads of pics to show you guys... :)

0 comments: