Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~*~ One step at a time Tamy girl ~*~

Went to Vivocity on Sunday and popped by Pet Safari before dinner at Hog's Breathe Cafe. Initially wanted to get onli leash but as always I ended up gatting more... wahaha... now that there are 2 of them... there has to be a pair for evything... :) hehehe... sometimes though difficult to get matching pairs I will still die die find =Þ



After dinner, we decided that we had to walk abit cos we were so stuffed from all the food we had so we popped into Daiso since it was jus round the corner... In the end, we came out with these...



It never crossed my mind that Tamy would not know how to walk when she is on leash as she had no problems when i put the collar on her the day we brought her home... so i assumed that she would know how to walk when she is on leash... Boy was I wrong... the minute i put her on leash, she turned to stone and sat down without any movement... Not even treats, leashing toby nor even Toby walkin away could entice her into moving or walkin...

Tried to get her to walk n tugged on the leash but she didnt move... pulled her n she started whinning and her whines turned into screams... she sounded as if someone was tortouring her n dragging her into the slaughter house to kill her... Aiyo... gave up trying on the 1st nite... : went to bed feeling gloomy wondering if she would ever learn to walk when she is on leash :(

It got me worried and since monday I have been lamenting away to some of the other members here... worrying my head off... took some of their advice n keep introducing the leash on her... every day it was the same effect... Spoke to Winnie this afternoon and was updating her n she advised me to walk Tamy along the corridors... good idea...

I tried it today the minute I reached home. Initially when i leashed Tamy she turned into stone... den when she saw us puttin the harness n leash on toby n opening the door she started waggin her tail abit... when we opened the door, she still sat n didnt move so had to coax her to her gate n out of the hse... still didnt move...

Jus when i tot evything was bleak and that she wouldnt learn how to walk when on leash, the minute toby came out... WahLa!!! Tamy suddenly knew how to stand and walk around... wahahah... took her walkin for a few minutes until Toby was done... hehehe.... wahsay~ I was so happy man... shall try again tmw at home... see if she will walk or if she will onli walk when she goes out... maybe she tot she was going to get punished when we leashed her in the house...

Anyway, I met up with Eve this afternoon during lunch to collect the DIY tshirts and Bandana taht I bought from her... I love love love the tshirts so much... THANK YOU EVE!!!~ My colleagues who saw the tops tot that they were for humans initially until i opened it up n den onli did they realise it was for the Toby and Tamy... Here's how the both of them look in their new tops & bandana.... they look rather messy as they were playing n haven been groomed...




Korkor kissing meimei insteady at looking at mummy... hmm...



And he's looking all smug about it... Tamy pretending to be shy is it???



Another shot together wearing the pawdidas bandana :)



I also took out the Princess Romper n Denim Overalls to let Tamy try... Boy has she grown.... both items looks jus nice on her now... except that the denim overalls are still quite long for her... but den the chest area seems jus nice... hmm... Wonder if she will be able to wear it when she grows even bigger man~






For the next few days, Tamy will continue to undergo training on leash. Hopefully by next sunday she is able to walk on her own n for a longer distance. Tamy will be going for her 3rd and final jab this sat. At the same time we're gonna microchip her so that can register her with AVA :) Hehehe.... den I can make more dog tags for her to match all her collars!! :) Tamy will also be 4 months old this saturday... I can't wait for next sunday when I can finally bring her out... for the 1st time... n to Sentosa for the MS Gathering at Tanjong Beach... YiPPy!~ =D

Heheh... we were fooling around and playing with them while I was waiting for the pics to get uploaded in this entry and we managed to take a pic with both of them... wahsay... so heavy sia... hehehe... :) Well... I guess it's time for me to turn in.. I'll end here with our parting pics... :) Till the next time... Licks & Scratches from Toby & Tamy...

0 comments: