Saturday, June 21, 2008

HaPpiE BiRtHdAYs!!!~

We celebrated Priya's birthday with her after lunch and bought her a chocolate birthday cake... cos someone told us that she like the Chocolate Fudge cake from Prima Deli... but since there wasnt any Prima Deli outlets in Bugis, we bought something similar from Breadtalk... OOoo... yummy.... I hope she was surprised that we celebrated for her 3 days earlier cos she would be on 3 weeks leave from Monday as she'd be getting married and den Dinesh and her would be going for their honeymoon... :) Hey guys, Congrats! See ya next sat~ :)



Well... nothing different happened at work today... jus a very embaressing incident for some individuals during a conference training... I shall not mention names but one thing for sure... if i was in tt difficult spot I would have been totally embaressed and den furious... *siGh* I can only thank god that the person in a spot wasnt me today... *pHew*

Anyway Today is also Tamy's 4th month birthday!!! :D ~ Happy 4th month Tamy Darling ~ Wow... she has grown so much since the 1st day we brought her home on 3 May 08. Although it has only been like 1.5mths it seemed like she's been with us for a reali long time... n she has grown from such a small young girl to a bigger girl now... keekeke... I was looking thru some of the pics and realised that she has indeed grown alot... these pics speak for themselves...

These were taken 1.5 months ago....



And these were taken a few hours ago....



I can't imagine how big she would be when she's grown to her full size... I cant wait for when that time comes... I think she might grow to be bigger than her korkor... Well... as long as they remain loving to each other and look out for one another especially when we bring them out is the most important :)

Jus yesterday, Serene did a comparison of Emma and Tamy and forwarded their pics to me... my my... they reali do resemble one another... they way the sit... smile... destroy their korkors toys... and scream which Tamy used to do rather frequently before... now she has more or less stopped her screaming... :)




I reali wonder if they would continue to look so similar as they grow older... it would reali be something to look forward to... :) I guess I better end off here... need to wake up earli tmw as we have to be at the vet before 12pm... Dr Heng is fully booked tmw though I called like more than a week ago to arrange for an appt. So we have to be the 1st there so that we can see her before those who have made appts arrive... if not I'll have to wait for at least 2 hours before I get to see her.

0 comments: