Saturday, June 21, 2008

~*~ Brave Girl ~*~

We went to TJV around 11.30am and were the 2nd in queue... heng ah... though we couldnt make appt cos fully booked, we managed to secure a space before the others arrived. While waiting for our turn, we put Toby on the weighing table... aiyo... he lost weight again... last month he was 8kg... Today he weighed onli 7.4kg.

When it was our turn, Dr Heng checked Tamy and gave her a clean bill of health.. She checked her eyes, heartbeat, temperature, and Tamy now weighs 4kg which Dr Heng said is normal growth rate... hehehe.... Tamy is a very brave girl... she took her last vaccination without whinning nor moving... and when it came time for the microchipping to be done she jus looked at mummy and korkor while mummy talked to her and she onli moved slightly when the chip was poked into her skin...

Mummy see the needle liao kar oredi abit neng... but Tamy was a brave little girl... no whinning or screaming nor moving... I'm sure she felt the pain but she did not whin at all... :D Mummy is so proud of you baby girl... *mUaCkz* we bought lunch and went home... flagged down a cab and it happened to be a malay driver... good thing we have 2 carriers now... and both of them were in the carrier... hehehe... :)

Papa, mummy and Van came around 3+ or so cos Van left her book at our plc... Mr Lee was slpin when they were here... and he is still in lala land even now... =Þ Anyway I had tea with them and then they left shortly after... Confirmed with papa again to ensure that the car was available next sunday... cos we need to use it... he said shouldnt be a problem... aiyo... whenever he gives me this reply I'm afraid that last minute he'll get called up sia...


I was showing mummy the pics tat I took of them last nite and was playin with Tamy when I noticed that 1 of the small baby tooth on her lower jaw dropped off!!! Oh goodness... that shaky tooth was still there this morning and I was even showing it to Dr Heng... hahaha... she was telling me that the smaller teeth would drop n sometimes owners would not have realise tat it dropped as each tooth is so small it could have been swollowed by the puppy... she also said that the incisors would normally drop off onli when the pups are around 6 months and above... now haf to take care of her teeth liao... 1 by 1 they are dropping... hahaha.... =D

There were showing "Music and Lyrics" and I decided to watch it again since there was nothing else on cable... jialatz sia... saturaday reali no show on tv wan lor.. *HmPf* Jus as i was enjoying the movie, i turned and noticed that Tamy was oso watching it... hahaha... so quickly took my cam that was jus on the coffee table and managed to snap a pic of her looking all engrossed... few minuted later she started feeling slpy... and took a nap... by then Toby was on the floor next to me napping as well... :)

See how she concentrates on the show...


Tamy's reali reali long when she stretches out...


Toby takin a good nap...


Ahh... finally able to find my fav comfortable spot...


There they were napping away n me njoying the show while lying on the sofa, I realised that I heard murmurs comin from Tamy so I turned and looked down n I believe she was having a bad dream... hehehe... her paws were all straight n tensed up... n I could see them twitching as though she was running in her dreams... and at the same time she was whinning softly... I den started patting her n tellin her that it was ok n that it was only a dream... hehehe... shortly after she quieten down n continued slping... :)

Aisay... reali like a baby la... Hahaha... In between the show i moved a little and each time she opened her eye and when she realised that I was still lying on the sofa, she closed her eyes and continued slping... Jus as the show ended, I got up to change the channel and that was when both of them started stretching and woke up... but not for long... Tamy is in the bedroom slping on korkor's bed now and Toby is lying in front of the floor fan napping as well... :D

Dr Heng said no bath or walks for the next few days so Tamy will still be confined at home for now. I can't wait for next week to come... In a few days time, Tamy can finally go out for walks in the evenings with her korkor liao... =) and we can finally bring her out on weekends... and to meet Terry and Tommy korkor in Hougang... I am so looking forward to next sat... 6 more days and Tamy can finally meet all the other korkors and jiejies from SPC at Tanjong Beach... hehehe... YiPPy!!~ I will pray for a very good weather on that day and also for the use of the car... :)

0 comments: