Saturday, June 07, 2008

~*~ My Darlings ~*~

Met up with Zhi last nite at Suntec after work and we went to Petfuze... yes once again... :Þ I bought the same red carrier that Toby has for Tamy... hehehe... couldnt decide if i wanted the beigh stripe or the red initially but in the end i chose the red one cos i know if i get the beigh one i would regret and will wanna change it for the red one... I'm such a sucker lor... wahaha... :D

I cant stop buyin things oso... now that we have Tamy, I tink I'm spending even more on them cos now have to get matching stuffs lor... WTH sia~ Matching clothes... collars... god knows wat else is next man. I'm gettin more n more collars for both of them n bcos of that, I need more dog tags... aiyoyoyo... it's a vicious cycle sia... kekek... but seeing them look so handsome and pretty simply makes my day :) especially if it's been a reali messed up day. Nothing beats coming home to the both of them... seeing them play and getting along better...

Anyway, at Petfuze, Zhi also got infected with the shopping virus... heheh.... She told Terence that she wanted to get a carrier for Toto... and so she ended buying the same red carrier, a purple bone collar and a bag that can be used as a harness as well.... hehehe... Oh ya and I passed Toto's dog tag to her... wahsay~ tt boy oso have so many new barangs :) I tink we reali pamper our furkids to bits man... but when its time to get firm... there's definately no stoppin us :)

Gave Toby & Tamy earlier on cos the gang from office will be coming today... started bathin Tamy at 12pm and only finished around 1+ lor... goodness sia... such a small thing n yet take so long... kekeke... must be all tt brushin la... cant stop brushing her cos she looks so fluffy la... heheh... :)

After Tamy was Toby's turn... the minute he saw me walkin to him onli... he slowly walk backwards n pretend not to see me lor... KNS!~ Trying to escape sibo... Toby doesn't reali like to get wet so he doesnt look forward to his baths evytime. Aiyoz... By the time I was done with Toby, it was oredi 3+... aiyoz... now taking at least 3 hours to groom both of them... hmm... well at least they look good after that... :D

Decided to let them both wear matching collars n outfits today... hehehe... tried the DIY name tshirt that i got them from BKK... and guess wat!! Toby's top was quite ok... only thing his neck area rather loose.. as for Tamy, she is now able to fit into the Size 2 top lor... n its fits nicely... maybe abit more space for her to grow another 2cm? aiyoz... she is growing so fast... soon she will be able to wear the Size 3 tshirts I got her liao... and then all her DIY name tops can be kept one side liao :(

See this is how Size 2 looks on her now... :



Hmm... Grumpy n moody si bo?



Hahah... Toby's eyebrow all blown to one side cos he was sittin in front of the floor fan... his favourite location... :) Now is that a big smile or a yawn?



Aha... Korkor caught kissing meimei...



Oops... mummy saw me messing meimei's face... pls dun scold me...



Lovy-dovy pair...



Oh ya, Tamy is not so scared of bathin liao... well... at least she doesnt use her front paws to cling onto my hand anymore although she still tries to find ways n means to escape out of the toilet... hehehe... wei girl ah... mummy now learning to be fast hands fast legs liao hor with you and korkor around... dun try n be an escape artist with me ah... wait i smack u both den u knw... =Þ

All these matchin outfits and collars gonna make me bankrupt sooner or later ah... wahaha... hw to stop buyin leh... can die lor... hahaha... :D Well... we are now waiting for all the aunites and uncles to come... n Nicky boy would be here too... :D Toby & Tamy, please behave yrselves ah... Toby, No barking unnecessarily and Tamy, please go to the toilet or yr pee tray to pee pee n poo poo hor... *MuAcKz*

0 comments: