Thursday, July 23, 2009

We've been cooking dinner quite frequently off late... and it was my turn last nite to be the chef... Hence, I decided not to haf to go thru all the hassel of cooking a few dishes and decided to jus throw everything into the wok and cook my all-time favourite FRIED RICE!!! :) Hehehe... I love hafing fried rice and I dun get sick of it :)

Chopped Garlic and Slices of Ham...



Diced Hotdogs and Crabmeat...



French Beans & Diced Carrots...




Eggs... Before & After...



My Masterpiece... before eggs were added and after... :) Yummy!!~


Oh and Mr Lee cooked 1 of my fav soup... WaterCrest with Pork Ribs... :) I love Soup!~


The furries were playing while we were having dinner... as always chasing each other around the house and biting one another... playing with their toys and messing up the whole place. After which, they will each find their own corner or favourite spot and start being a LUMP. This continues thru the nite unless either Garry or myself head for the kitchen and they will start following thinking that they'd get their treats... And if they dont, it's back to being a LUMP!~ :P





0 comments: