Saturday, July 11, 2009

Steamboat @ Rajah Inn

Was a blast!! Went there with Priya & Jessica last wed as the rest couldnt make it due to the last minute arrangement. Priya had the Tom Yam soup while we had the Herbal Chicken... we didnt take much photos initially as we were too hungry~ :)



The chicken wing is a must to order... :)



The start of this woman's craziness after consuming too much... :P Jessica's Madness - Part 1




And while she thought that I wasnt looking, I was actually taking continuous pics of her sneakiness.... Ha!! and I caught her throwin some of her food into my pot!!! Ggggrrrrrrr.... :P






See that mischevious face!!! I have evidence... and there she was tinking to herself that I wasnt looking and paying attn to what she was doin... Ha!~ :Þ




Shortly after, she started a war and started stabbing her pot with her chopsticks *fainted*



Looking at her kangkong which she hadnt eaten... n begging us if she could stop eating~ heheh...



Then the situation got worst... Jessica's Madness - Part 2







After loads of pics, Priya & myself continued to wait for her to finish her food... :P












And den, Priya started doing the Vogue look... hmmm....






Which turned out to be... I dunno... some posing with her hands... hahaha... :)





After that we had our chocolate fondue.... and shortly after, we headed home... Mr Lee decided to order some mackers cos he was hungry after only have fish soup for dinner... and as usual, my 2 gluts had their eyes glued to n their noses in the air sniffing the delicious food...



Jus look at Tamy... she's not bothered about anything else apart from the fries...




And they gave up after a long while and decided not to look at their Daddy... Maybe another peak la... who knows they might change their mind and give us something... :P Heheh... in your dreams my darlings... :)



The both of them sulking the whole time... :P hehehe....



My Precious Baby Girl... :)



I cant stand the look of her on this pic... it's as if she's going Hmpf!~ and then Hmm....




My Darling Boy~




Den it was abit more of camwhore before we turned in for the nite... :)


0 comments: