Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tamy's Favourite Past-time

I recently found that Tamy loves doing this to Toby when they are playing with each other... after a few moments of chasing, snatching of toys, biting and pushing each other, Tamy would at time climb onto Toby's back... not to hump him to dominate him... but she will jus rest her front paws on his back and den they will do the too-too train thingy around the house.


*please pardon the sudden AHEM by Mr Lee at the end*

Sometimes they do this for a long time other times its for a short while. But whenever my hp or camera is near me, I never get to capture that moment properly... she always has tt goofy look on her face when they're doing the too-too train and she will happily walk everywhere her korkor brings her to... hehehe... I only recently managed to capture a few seconds of this new past-time of hers.... :) hopefully, I'll manage to capture more... :)

0 comments: