Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mid week nonsense

Nothing much has been happening lately... apart from being on MC yesterday... woke up to go to the doc and realised that there was actually some swelling on my eye... took a pic while I was on my way to the clinic... Cant see much swelling? Check out the pic below...



With and Without my glasses...



Got some medicine and good thing the swelling has subsided... reason for this... Unknown... no pus... no redness... only swelling... On a lighter note, since I didnt reali have much to do at home, I read more of my books that I bought from Borders that were left sitting on the shelf and I also did my nails... :) O0o0o... I love the blings~ :) Next trail I might jus use the glitter on 1/2 the nails with a different base color... we shall see how it goes... :)

Without Flash...



With Flash....

0 comments: