Monday, June 22, 2009

Toby & Tamy's New Collection

Met up with Serene on Sat after Angie's place to collect Toby & Tamy's new collection... heheh... I've finally laid my hands on these!!! :) Thanks Serene for getting them for me... hehehe... :)



And these are how they look like... :) Red one is for Toby and the Hot Pink is for Tamy...



Also bought some double row blings for each of them and the Hamish Webbing Collar and leash set that was on a super cheap sale... :) I think it cost about $8 for each of the Hamish set. Great buy huh~ :)



Also, Serene managed to source for this black spike collar to match the pink spikes that she'd given Tamy during Christmas... :) Thanks Serene... hehehe...




I've finally found a matching pair for the spikes and soon, the 2 rascals will get to wear them... hehehe... :)



I'm waiting for my next and I think final round of collars to come... cos Serene's supplier is coming back to Singapore and she wont be able to get such good lobangs for Winnie and me... *sOb* *SoB* I guess I'll be spending lesser on them soon... unless there are new items in Hamish... hehehe... :P Next on our list are the tags that I've to get to match all the new collars that Toby & Tamy have... till then... I'll be dreaming of the 2 coach collars that have recently caught my eyes.... :P

0 comments: