Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy like a bumble bee over the weekend :)

I'm was so mad with myself!!! I spent more than 2 hours uploading pic and writing my entry from 9+ to almost midnite last nite and becos I pressed some stupid key on the keyboard which I couldnt recall, EVERYTHING got deleted!!! And the stupid entry had to get saved automatically at the same instance... I really felt like stabbin myself at that moment... ARGH!!!

Becos I dun wanna sit here for another 2-3 hours, I've decided to load the pics in slide form... no more story telling la... *so sad* it's a whole new meaning when I say let the pics do the talking... *siGh*

My Weekend started on Friday jus after work... met up with Van and Sara and we went for dinner den we caught the movie "Ghost of GFs Past". Romantice Comedy... it was entertaining... On Sat, we were invited to Angie's place to celebrate Natalie's 1 month celebration... Angie looked great with her new hairdo... :) Nicky and Natalie as always made us go goo goo and gaa gaa over them... :)

~*~ Natalie's 1 month Celebration ~*~

- Went Eeyore hunting the nite before... Managed to get Eeyore in different sizes~ Wopie!! :)
- But decided to give Nattie the largest 1 for her 1 month... shall keep the others for other occassions... kekeke... so I bubble wrapped it in a transparent bag so that it doesnt get dirty and dusty.
- Bought Bubble Milk tea for everyone including Angie
- Fetched Sara from Compass Point
- Got a shock when Esther dashed out at the side of our car at the Mulyi-story carpark at Angie's place. Seemed as if she was stalking us... hahahah... :)
- Made our way up and we saw Angie's mum 1st...
- Angie did her hair and she was looking great in it... lost quite abit of her tummy oso... :)
- Lots of photo-takin with Natalie and Nicky, pllayed with Nicky n Bebe and soon Megan arrived.
- Managed to capture the moment when Nicky kissed Megan :)
- Cake-cutting session: Jessica bought this jelly cake in the form of Strawberry Shortcake... Aiyo looks very nice and cant bare to eat it la... but since we had to cut it, I cut the strawberry section of the cake... hehehe...


~*~ Father's Day with the Khoo's on Sat ~*~

- Left Angie's place around 4+ to meet up with Serene at Compass Point as she was goin to pass me my collars :) (Pic of this in my earlier entry)
- Went to the DVD sale at the basement of Compass Point and bought some shows.
- Left around 6pm or so to go back to Hougang to fetch my parents and Van as we were heading off to dinner.
- Dinner was @ Flamming Mangos. Been wanting to go to this place ever since Priya intro it to us.
- Embience of the place was nice. Good place to sit and chill. Food served was not too bad as well. Apart from our main course, we had appetisers and desserts which I'd forgotten to take pics of...
- We left the place slightly after 8.30pm and headed down to Causeway Point.
- Caught the Movie The Taking of Pelham 123 starring Denzel Washington and John Travolta...


~*~ Father's Day with the Lee's on Sun ~*~

- Bath the 2 furries before everyone arrived
- Everyone came over to gather at our place from late afternoon.
- The kids as always were making lots of noise playing.
- Toby & Tamy were busy playing with them... more like they were eyeing on their toys (esp Toby) cos the kids were playing with them. But more often den not, Toby was found sitting in my BIL's lap gettin either a good massage or he's simply lazing there. He's very manja n it seems like my BIL is his new best fren whenever we're busy :)
- Had Dinner followed by a feasting of Lychees, Mangosteens and DURIAN!! :) We bought the Mao Shan Wang Durians this round and boy do they taste D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!! :)

0 comments: