Monday, June 01, 2009

~*~ Happy 3rd Barkday Ebi Darling ~*~

This is the reason why I had to head down to Vivo City on Monday after work for... I had initially wanted to get it at the Bugis Junction outlet but becos of the bad customer service rendered, I decided to take my business elsewhere... kekeke... and since I made 1 for Ebi, I decided to make 1 for Emma as well... kekeke... an earli birthday present from me... :) Hope you guys like the bling tags wor...




And becos Garry thought that it was lovely and also becos luck striked us last weekend cos of the winning numbers that Tamy gave him, he gave me money to make 1 set for Toby & Tamy as well... YiPPY!!~ :) I Love it to bits!!! And now the next thing for me to do is to find the most worthy collars to adorn it with these bling tags... and of cos, these can only be worn on special occassions~ hehehe... :)


Well, we had lots of fun over the weekend and this is gonna be a pretty long post... :) We sort of celebrated Ebi's birthday on Sunday and met up with Serene at Hort Park... after that the celebration continued on at K9 Cafe but we couldnt make it there as we had to send all 4 furkids for grooming at Marc's :) After dropping them off, we went home for a shower and headed down to visit Angie and Natalie :) More updates of these soon...

0 comments: