Wednesday, June 17, 2009

...Bits & Pieces...

Took a pic of Toby & Tamy about 2 weeks back one weekend morning when they just had their Mowhawk cut... ekeke.... was playing around with the settings on my HP cam and realised that there were different frames to choose from... this one looks kinda Christmasy but who cares... as always, Tamy never fails to have tt grumpy face... while my darling boy is always smiling... :)

I bought these quite some time back but it was kept aside till now... never reali had the time to clean the glass door until recently when I was in the Spring Cleaning mood and threw quite a bit of stuff out... kekeke... got down to cleanin the glass door leading into the kitchen and polishing it before sticking up my masterpiece :)




And here's the final result after deciding where to put what... :) Not too bad rite? At least the color matches the kitchen... :) I'm rather happy with my art work here... the down side of it is that, I wont be able to snow spray anymore Christmasy stuff on the glass door every X'mas nor can I stick anymore CNY deco too...



It's finally Mid-week... I cant wait for Friday to come... I'm finally going to watch Ghost from Girlfriends Past :) kekeke... wat better way than to watch a Romance show to unwind for the weekend :) I've already booked the tickets... sadly, they're only showing it at Causeway Point though I had initially wanted to catch this movie at AMK Hub... but it's better than nothing la... :)

I cant wait for Sat to come as well... cos I'll be able to see both Nicky & Natalie... it's going to be Natalie's 1 month old celebration!!!~ :) We're going over during the afternoon and I'll get to carry her once again... kekeke... I've to remember to take better pics of us this time :) Den it's to dinner and the movies again at nite... This time it's gonna be packed with lots of action... We'll be catching The Taking of Pelham 123... :)

Well, before all the excitment can begin, I've to survive tmw and Friday at work with another 1 of my kakis missing... Priya's flyin off to Bali tmw morning and wont be back to work until next wed... So shiok ah~ I also wanna go on holiday now... :( There's not gonna be anyone near me for me to talk to the next few days *siGh* Good thing there's the Office Communicator so I can still bug the others even though they're seated smewhat further from me... Hmm... I'm oredi starting to count down to the weekend already :) Hope tmw passes fast...

0 comments: