Sunday, June 14, 2009

~*~ Shopping & Visiting Natalie ~*~

The weekend will be over in less than 3 hours... den it's back to Gotham City.. *siGh* good times pass really fast... I was enjoying myself on Friday after work... shopping and shopping~ though I bought nothing for myself. hahaha... Met up with Van and Garry and headed down to Bugis Village as she wanted to get jeans. Den we walked over to Suntec for a few SALES event!! Woohoo~

We headed down to the FOX sales 1st... there wasnt much I could get for myself BUT there was sales on Children's apparel... hahah... so I dug n dug with the help of my sis and Garry and managed to find these for Nicholas and Natalie :) Hehehe... So happy with this stash of items... Hope it fits well...



Then we went to another hall where they had bedding and bedsheet Sale... Bought 4 pillows there... kekeke... We left the pillows at the counter and told them that we'd come back later... squeezed through the crows and headed to the other end of the convention hall...There was a queue outside this particular hall that we were going to and so we joined the queue... This was the queue for the CROCS SALE!!! :) I'm a big fan of Crocs... Once I got in, I headed for the kids section and picked a few pairs of shoes and passed it to Garry to hold on to them.

Called Angie and managed to get her after 2 calls...asked if she wanted to get anything (though I sort of knew she would have wanted to get something for Nicky & Nattie) and she said she did... kekeke... had a bit of discussion with her and I ended getting these for the kids... :)



Was looking around for my own but the sizes left at the Sale were HUGE!!! I cant believe I'm saying this. There were lots of kids sizes and Big sizes... though I have large feet, I couldnt fit into most of the adult sizes there... *siGh* even Van couldnt find any shoe to fit her... we were rather disappointed cos the price was so much lower... spoke to 1 of the senior staff there and she commented that there would be more stocks coming in the next day... she said that I should try coming in the morning when they open at 10am.

After everything, we headed down to Marina Square... my main purpose of meeting her was to get a pair of Crocs for my dad... something for Father's Day from us... we found 2 pairs of Crocs for him :) and I also found a Eeyore Jibbit for Natalie :) hehehe... not only did i manage to get wat i wanted, I also met up with a long lost fren whom I've known years back... coincidentally, he was now the store manager :) did a little catching up, paid for our buys and headed down to Kenny Roger's for dinner :)

After much contemplation, Van and I decided to head down to Crocs on Sat. I was quite adament in being one of the 1st few early customers... I knew there was going to be a queue... kekeke.. it was afterall Sat... we woke up and took a cab down to Suntec cos Garry didnt want to send us there and spend the whole time waiting for us... We reached exactly at 10am and there was a queue outside the hall when it wasnt even open yet...

Goodness~ I counted and we were amongst the 1st 10-20 customers in the queue... kekeke... The doors only opened around 10.20am and we had to wait for a few more minutes while the staff settled down and the cashiers getting their registers ready for the day's transaction. As I was near the enterance, I did a quick scan to see wat was in the children's section... Nothing new except for 2 new army designs... so I decided to head for the adults section to check out the sizes 1st since I oredi knew which design i wanted... *siGh* kena cheated la... there wasnt stock for my feet size once again...

Went back to the Kids section cos I had to help Sara get a few pairs of shoes that she wanted to give to her fren's kids... kekeke... she and Angie ah... person not there but can shop n shop~ tsk tsk tsk... anyway after I got her stuff, I decided to give it another try to see if there was anything I could get... woohoo~ I found a pair pastel purple MaryJane and a pair of light gold clogs in my size... so i decided to get those... hehehe... :)

At the last minute, I managed to find a pair Silver MaryJane in Van's size and Van found another pair of Crocs for my dad!!~ :) Actually, she more like snatched that pair under another auntie's nose... hahaha... tt auntie was also reaching out for the same pair... but Van was a few seconds faster... Wahahah... it was a fruitful decision to go down so early after all... :) It was only 11+ when we walked out of Crocs with our buys... Van wanted to go to the Watson's Sale and so we popped by for a short while before heading down to Marina Square.

We were so hungry n thirsty so we decided to haf Breakfast at Starbucks... *pHew* finally able to rest man... after that we headed down to Attitude where I bought 2 tops and a dress... kekeke... need to get a cardi for that dress before i can wear it cos it's sleeveless la... hehehe... while paying, Garry called to say that he was waiting for us downstairs... so after payment, we headed down to meet him before going downs to People's Park Complex to meet sara for lunch...

After lunch, we fetched Steph who was down from KL at Sengkang MRT before heading down to Angie's place... kekek... we were supposed to be there around 3pm but we only reached around 4pm... by then Priya and Dinish were already there... kekeke... :) it was a good time to chill and chat... and showing Angie her buys... of cos I finally carried my little princess as well :) hehehe... I like carrying her... but it's a bit scary when she starts crying la... kekeke... but I tink I'm gettin better now cos I managed to carry her from the sofa by myself even though she's still so small... :)

My 1st pic with Natalie and of cos I had to hug, squeeze and carry Nicholas Korkor as well :)



Here's more pic of Natalie sleeping... :)





And of Nicholas korkor looking alittle gloomy cos he couldnt haf his own packet of Lycee drink so he went around sipping from ours... n the next pic of him looking so happy... :)




More pics of Natalie awake... and den asleep again... kekeke... :) Oh Oh~ I bought this little Eeyore for her again... kekeke... also bought the Eeyore jibbit for her too... kekeke... I think by the time I'm done, she'll have a large collection of Eeyores... :) *err... it's ok with Mummy rite?*




Nicky engrossed with the song being played on the Baby Channel... :)



And he's also very engrossed with Steph's camera and also with stuff in my bag :) hehehe....



Of cos there was Bebe sitting amongst us all the time and he loves a good rub... :)



O0o00o.... shioookkkk!!~ Dun stop... :)



Oh~ Also passed Angie this suit that ShuShu bought for Natalie :)



And more pics of Mummy & Natalie...





Here's Nicholas back from the playground :) After washing up, he came over to kiss Natalie meimei :) Awww... SOooo loving la this korkor... :)




Den he hid in the corner observing all of us... hehehe... :) Hmm... Angie, he resembles Samuel in this pic ya? Check out the way he's standing man~ hehehe...




Nicky sitting on his fav chair and having his tea break... we were informed that BeBe keeps watch all the time when Nicky eats as he always drops food on the floor for him... :)



I cant wait to see Natalie again next sat for her 1st month celebration... kekeke... Garry commented that we've been to Angie's the past 2 saturadays ever since Nattie got home... *siGh* if only I get to visit Nicky & Nattie every weekend... hehehe... they grow up so fast la... kekeke... :) and Nicky's such a warm and lovable charmer... I'm sure in no time, Nattie's going to be jus like him :) hehehe... I'm jus so happy that I get to be apart of them and all these... kekek... c",) Thanks Angie... for asking me to be Natalie's God-ma... Woohoo~ c")

0 comments: