Sunday, April 26, 2009

~*~ Happy 68th PaPa ~*~

The weather is terribly hot that the air around us feels so warm.. its as if we're in a warm oven!!!~ Becos of the heat, my head felt heavy and there was the occassional throbbing.

We celebrated my FIL's 68th Birthday earlier today and everyone met up for dinner... it was a very noisy gathering cos all 5 grand children were together and when they are together... all hell breaks loose... ahaha.... but it was great seeing them enjoying themselves :)


As always, the 2 girls were stuck to me the moment we met up... :) I was also finally able to pass the clothes that I bought for them during the recent Online Spree... and the shorts looks nice on Elrina... :) Time for more online shopping with my SIL liao... hahahaha... :P 1st from Candy Club, then Yarnling, then Orange Bear and soon another one from Candy Club :) woopie~

And I was bugged non-stop but RuiYi's questions... she really has alot to say and ask... kekeke... Anyway after dinner, everyone headed back to our place for the cake~ Garry bought the D24 Durian cake from Emicakes and it was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!! :)

A pic of the grand children during the Birthday Song~



And pics of the monkeys with their gong gong/yehyeh :)



Candle Blowing session... evyone had to help~ :)



And everyone had to help cut the cake too... hehehe... :)



Toby & Tamy also had lots of fun cos there were so many kids playing with them... but half the time, the kids were playing with their toys among themselves... and Toby & Tamy jus looked at them... they had abit of a confused look on their faces though... hahaha.... :)

0 comments: