Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~*~ Going Going Gone ~*~

That's exactly what's happening to my funds... it's depleting at a very alarming rate!! And the reason for this is the long weekend that we jus had... I've been shopping from Friday right up till Sunday... What I bought? Clothes n more clothes... n SHOEs!! :) It's been a long while since I spent on shoes... and I love shoes... especially those that fit me... hahaha...

Well... I was too lazy to take pics of the new clothes that I bought... kekeke... you'll see it when you do... in time... :) but these below are my lovely shoes!! :) There is another pair of shoe that I will be collecting on sat... did a transfer of stock since I would be around the vacinity on sat n I'd be able to collect it... kekek... will take pics of that pair after collecting it... :) I simply love pointed toe heels... and thank god these heels weren't too high at all... WooHoo~



The good news is that I'll have new shoes n clothes to use but the bad news is that I'm super broke. On top of these buys, I've also bought some stuff from Esther's spree though not for myself... and I also more collars for the duo... kekeke... Thank god I paid for most of the collars way way earlier... hehehe... Oh ya~ I also bought these for Toby & Tamy... Their very own Poochie Pouch which Serene so kindly collected for me...


Serene reserved the Pink one (It's plain pink n not checkered like in the pic) for Tamy in Size 4 and the blue for Toby in Size 5... woopie... I cant wait to get my hands on it... kekeke... den we can bring them cycling sometime... yeAh!!~ :) Thanks Serene~ you're the Best!! *HuGz*

0 comments: