Friday, October 17, 2008

Stuff for the Furries... :D

The stuffs that I ordered from PetEdge finally arrived and I collected during lunch on Wednesday... :) Everything looks so nice and cute esp the blue fire hydrant... Initially I ordered the Pink wan but I guess that was a hot color and the blue wan was my 2nd choice... I am definately getting the red one the next round!!~ Kekeke....

Showed the girls what I bought over lunch after the collection and everyone likes the fire hydrant as well... so there will be many orders for the hydrant during the next round of orders... hehehe.... I'm considering whether or not to get the clipper as well as the blower the next round cos my hair dryer seems to be loosing its life span... :Þ

Anyway, check out the toys & car harness I bought for the kids... :D



Besides those, I also bought the coupler as well as necklace and some charms... :) Hahahah.... everything looks so lovely... I'm jus hoping the chain necklace is durable esp when they get rough while wearing it... cos I didnt order any spares... hehehe... the necklace is kinda "filmsy" and not those solid kind... probably bcos its so light...



Ain't the charms lovely? Kekeke.... hopefully they have nicer ones during the next round of order.... kekek... :)



Well... since Garry is away on reserist and I didnt have much to do, I took out my cam n took more shots of the duo.... :) Abit messy la cos I didnt brush them... hehehe....






I like this pic most cos both of them are looking straight at me... :) but its kinda dim though...



Anyway, I met up with Van for dinner at Causeway Point last nite and we went to Swensons... we were seated next to these 2 aunties who were like chicken backside... kept talkin n talkin in canton and they were so loud n irritating... esp when they were ordering their dinner... kept askin this n that when everything was reflected on the menu... wat the heck man~

We went to John Little after dinner to look see look see and I spent $88 on 2 pillows and a bolster... hahaha.... they were on super cheap sale leh... the pillows were thouse contour kind of pillow that is very similar to Tempur... not as good as the ones that we bought for the master bedroom but they were good enaf for the guest room la... :)

The pillows were originally going at $75 per piece but it is now $49. On top of this, there is a 20% + 20% discount for it. So I paid only $31.36 per piece... not too bad a deal rite... kekek... :) I also bought the bolster at a good buy... after the 20% + 20% discount, I paid $18.56 for it... :) I'll try to get a shot of the pillows n bolster n post it the next time in case any of u intend to get it... :) Woohoo~ now the guest room has new pillow and I can throw out the old ones liao... kekek... tink I might jus try it once to see how good it reali is.... hahah... :)

0 comments: