Monday, October 06, 2008

Weekend in JB

The weekend went by like the wind... one on hand, I was glad that it was over but on the other I was sad as it meant another 5 days back at work... :( Anyway, we spent the weekend at Zon Regency Hotel By the Sea in JB as papa was a member of the hotel and they always get free hotel stay every year. This was a rather last minute trip to celebrate mummy's bday there so we didnt reali have much time to source for any boarders for Toby & Tamy.

We ended leaving the both of them in Hougang for the weekend. We stayed over on Friday nite as it was easier for everyone. Anyway, I also brought Tamy's playpen over so that she could be left in there while the 3 boys were unleashed as Terry & Tommy has this habit of following her around. Wat's worse is that Tommy keeps haressing Tamy all the time. Which can be rather annoying for us as well as for her.

Tamy gets very violent and aggressive each time when she goes to Hougang becos of Tommy. She keeps growling, barking n screaming each time he tries to get near her... and as always, korkor never fails to be near her n protect her if it gets to rough between the 2 small babies of the family.

Anyway before we left, we gave instructions on what needs to be done, how to prepare Toby & Tamy's food and also who needs to be brought out... this started pissing me off as Garry told me that while he was in the midst of tellin Janice wat to do, she simply walked away!! What the heck man! So i went to question n ask her if she knew wat needs to be done n all and she said yes. Ok fine... din wan to qn her further...

To cut the long story short, when we came back, everything was topsy turvy!!! I was damn pissed... 1stly, I told her never to let Tamy out of the playpen but she didnt listen. When we reached home, Tamy, Toby and Terry were not leashed and were roaming everywhere. Only Tommy was leashed. 2ndly, when we called the nite before, instead of bringing Terry & Toby out as instructed, she brought Terry and Tommy!!! WTF sia... den how is my darlin goin to pee n poo?!?! Immediately told her to bring toby out... whether she did or nt was another thing...

Now I'm wondering wat else she let the dogs do or eat while we were away man!! Blardy dumb ass!!~ 3rdly, Toby and Tamy's mouth didnt look like it was cleaned properly as it was freaking dirty... 4thly, which was the worst, the house as well as the dog smelled terrible!!!! I felt like puking the minute I smelled my babies man!!! ArGh!!! To tink that they were smelling nice and were all clean when we brought them over on Friday nite! :( On sunday when I returned, they smelled of pee... almost like how those dog kennel in Pasir Ris Farmway smells like!!!

I was damn pissed and told Garry that the both of them will need to have a bath the minute we got home... which i did as I couldnt stand the stench man... so doggish n peeish!! Damn it... this is going to be my 1st and last time leaving them in Hougang should we ever go on any trips... I cant imagine how they would smell if I left them there for a week... there would be a worse stench on them I'm sure... enaf abt this whole sickening episode liao... tink abt it onli makes me fume again....

I managed & remembered to get some shots of the hotel that we were staying at... these pics below were taken when we were at the lounge area of the hotel on saturday nite... it looks almost similar to The Oriental in Singapore where the lounge is located in the middle and above surrounding the area are the hotel rooms. They even had some coconut trees in the lounge~




This is Sara poseing in front of her soon to be lit up tower of flame... Her 1st Flaming Lambourghini... :)



I managed to capture the flaming moments... :) But it was a pity I couldnt take a pic of the blue flames though...


There wasnt reali much to shop as we didnt reali do any shopping anywhere... =Þ kekeke... but Sara and Van managed to get some mattress for Terry & Tommy from Giant... I didnt need to get any since the furkids already have their comfy beds in our room :) However, I did lay my eyes on this beanie tare panda cushion from the shopping mall that was connected to where we were staying. I hesitated in gettin it on saturday when I 1st laid eyes on it but as there was like a 20% discount, I finally decided to get it on sunday before we left the hotel... kekeke... cos I'm sure I'd regret not getting once I'm back in Singapore... :)

In the end, after spending more than 30 min there, I decided to get 2 large and 1 medium size pandas... there were another 2 more sizes though... the smallest and another that was between the smallest and medium size one that I bought... didnt get it although I was tempted to get 1 collection of all sizes but tot otherwise as there was no space to display it at home. Hahah.... =Þ



I made the 2 kids pose next to my stack of Tare Pandas... hehehe... :) look how messy they are and how much Tamy has grown.... She's almost the same size as Toby liao... Aiyo... I cant wait for their grooming this sat... they look so messy... cant stand it man~

Anyway, as u can see from the pics below, I was trying my best to get a shot of both of them "smiling" but as always, Tamy looks so stern n goofy... finally I tink Toby was gettin frustrated with Tamy as Garry and I kept calling her name n making all sorts of sound jus to get her attention to look at us and smile... kekek... Toby had tt weird look and tilted his head as we were makin all the noise... he must be tinking that the both of us had gone mad... hahah... den he turned to look at tamy n sort of growled... n it was a miracle... it worked cos I finally managed to get a shot of them smiling for me...


0 comments: