Friday, October 31, 2008

~*~ Happie Halloween ~*~

I've been lazing around at home the past 4 days and now the weekend is coming which means that I have to go back to work as well... BooHoo~ Good times fly by with a wink of an eye... *siGh* Enough of my whinning... it's Halloween today :) which means that it's also Moi's Birthday!!~ Hehehe... Happie Birthday to me... kekek... :)

Well, Garry didnt go to work today... heheh... we woke up and went off to Chinatown to get a trimmer for the furkids... before setting off, I took some pics of them cos they thought that they were going with us as well... but after awhile, they realised that they were not and Tamy looked so gloomy... hahah... :) which she always does...

Today, we decided to leave Tamy out of the playpen... abit worrying for me cos I was afraid that she might not only mess the house but also herself... dread to think what it would be like but we still decided to give it a try and have faith in her... :) So there, she gotta roam around the whole house with her korkor and we left to go run our arrands...




Our 1st stop was to Fook Hai Building where we went to get this.... only $40 and it comes with rechargeable battery :) hehehe... new trimmer for me to use on the both of them in between groomings with Marc... at least they wont look so messy...




After that we went to have Bak Kut Teh near Chinatown point... wah!! The Bak Kut soup was fantastic man... it wasnt the normal clear soup... this came with a very dark brownish soup and it tasted very herbal but it was good~ After our delicious lunch, we headed to Suntec City...

There, we went to inQbox to exchange the essential oil that we bought from them months back but had not open until recently... we did an exchange cos the Sandelwood scent smelt like kerosene lor... Goodness~ At the shop, I opened the bottles that the sales person gave me to check on the smell... pratically every bottle smelt the same and had the same kerosene smell... Horrible man!~

In the end, we took 2 bottles that didnt smell as bad... I've decided that should it still smell bad even after burning, I will jus discard the bottles... pointless to keep hafin to go back to do an exchange... And I will just get the authentic oil from Lampe Berger so save all the trouble though it's more expensive...

After the exchange, we went to Carrefour to get the food stuff that we were bringing for tmw's BBQ in hougang as we decided to have BBQ to celebrate Sara's birthday... heheh... :) buy buy buy... ended up hafin to carry so many bags and we took cab home... weather today is terribly hot... but the moment we turned into CCK, the sky was very dark... tsk tsk tsk...

Went up n was waiting in anticipation as Garry opened the door to see if Tamy left any present for me... Thank God she didnt... kekek... "Good Girl Tamy..." I wonder if this is gonna be the start of not putting her into her playpen when we leave for work... ;) I shall ponder over this thought over the weekend... kekek... :Þ

While Garry marinated the beef for tmw, I brought Toby down... :) After putting away the stuff that was bought earlier on, I turned to find these 2 lazy bums slping in front of the fan... tsk tsk tsk... that's all they do evytime... hahaha.... :)



Anyway, it's about time for me to go prepare n leave to meet the guys at Tanglin for dinner... we're havin Chong Qing Steamboat to celebrate my birthday... YiPPY!!~ I can never say no to steamboat... hehehe... :) And I'm lookin forward to tmw's BBQ as well... and I pray that papa's car will be out from the workshop by tmw latest so that I can meet Blue to collect my Neem Powder that I ordered for the kids... till den... :)

0 comments: