Monday, November 03, 2008

~*~ Happie 20th Sara ~*~

I celebrated my birthday on friday with my girlfriends at Chong Qing, Tanglin... It's been some time since we went to that outlet... I remembered the 1st time when I was there, I was overwhelmed by the smell from the Ba Bao Cha... Now that I'm a frequent steamboater at Chong Qing, the smell is nothing to me... :) Everyone had a really good time and lots to eat...




My delicious Choco Exotic from Four Leaves... Abit bored of the Mango one... heheh... :)




A red medium size Longchamp bag from the girls to add on to my collection :) Thanks a bunch guys~ Love it to bits... heheh... :)



Then it was time for more cam whoring... :)




Our group pic (missing Terence) and another one with jus the girls (missing Alethea)... :)


____________________________________________________________________________________


Welcome to the 20s Club, Sara!!! :) Sara celebrated her 20th Birthday on Ssat and we had BBQ in Hougang... there wasn't many pple as most of Sara's frenz were working. In the end, only our family, koko's family, Siew Cheng, LianHoon & family as well as Grace were present... :) We still had a good time... I shall jus let the pics do the talking.... :)

While waitin for my dad to come, I did what I like best, taking shots of the furkids cos they looked all fluffy n clean after their brushing... heheh... :)

My Little Princess... :)



My Charming Boy... Always smiling... :)



T&T: "What's Daddy doing in the kitchen?"





Toby: "Oh God!~ Mummy's still holding on to her cam after so long!!~"



Toby: "Look at mummy, Tamy, so that she'd be done taking pics of us to add to her collection."



Toby: "Alrite alrite... I know I'm the handsomest amongst us 4... Smiling for the camera..."




Tamy: "Oh, mummy look... Korkor is sniffing my butt..."



T&T: "Are we going yet?"





Tamy: "Daddy~ what are u doing?"



T&T: "Oooo... what's this? *sniff* *sniff*



T&T: "It's our dehydrated treat!!! I want mummy... I want..."





We went down to wait for papa since Toby had to pee and poo as well... but we forgot some stuffs so Garry went back up with Tamy while I stayed dwnstairs with Toby. After he did his business, out came my cam and I took some pics of him... Since it looked reali nice with the greenery around, I took more pics of the 2 of them when Tamy came down... :)




T&T: "Huh!~ Who's tt familiar person walking towards us mummy?"



Toby: "It's Grandpa! Silly!~"

Tamy: "Hmm... Reeali?



After collecting the Neem powder from Blue, we went back to Hougang to prepare the kebabs... once that was done, it was cam whore time and I decided to take some pics of all 4 furkids since we hardly ever have any pics of them close to one another...

Boy was this a Challange!!! It was so difficult trying to get all 4 of them to sit and stay together at the same time. There was always 1 rascal who will be standing or running... looking at another direction... Arrgghhh....



See!! 3 looking at 1 direction while Mr Horse day dreams away... dreaming of greener pastures is it, boy?? It doesnt get any better than what u have with us wor...



Our 2nd attempt in getting a group photo... God help us... we were all perspiring by then... :(




T&T: "We're still the best! Trained by mummy after hafin to go thru her many photo session. Sitting n not moving unlike those 2 spotted ones..."



Tamy: "Aiya Mummy!! U see this Terry Korkor! Legs so long n cant sit properly. He looks like he's about to poop."



All 4 of them kpoin as Garry was setting the fire for the BBQ outside... :)



Another try to get all 4 seated next to one another but with such unglam background... :(




Since everyone was outside, the furballs also had their share of noise with us... :)




And Edison was the happiest as he got to run around the playground and take pics with the furballs... :) He likes Big GiGi aka Mr Horse the most... hahah... :)





Check out how stuffed the fridge was with all the goodies... Good thing the cake had not been delivered yet or else there wouldnt have been space at all~ This was where our make shift pit was located... Hehehe.... an advantage of living on the 1st floor... :)



O0o0o... we had lots of food... and the beef kebabs and streaky bacon wrapped with golden mushroom, shitake mushroom and asparagus was a hit!! Woo hoo...



The sinful chocolate cake that I ordered from Awfully Chocolate... Yummy!!~



Presenting, our Birthday Girl...




The crazy youngsters.... yes I still consider myself young hor... ;) and who's that u may ask standing in between Ryan and Van? Well, that's my "little" cousins girlfren, Sharmaine... I hope I get her name spelled correctly... :)



Our special guest... oops... missing Grace... :) Hahaha....



Hey Hey, I tot of a brilliant idea to get all 4 of furball to take a pic together since the failed attempt in the afternoon... TADAAA!!! Presenting The Fantastic 4 :D



T&T: "Hmmm.... Auntie Van & Sara wanted us to be arranged according to our age... *siGh* Here we go again!!~ :( Terry korkor!!! So stupiak ah... cannot sit for long..."



Are we done yet mummy?



Finally!! We are done... it's treats time... YiPPy!!~ :)



Errr.... Huh? Mummy, I tot we were done?




Tamy: "Aiyo grandpa... look at mummy!! She jus cant leave me alone to rest... I'm SOoo tired and wanna sleep oredi..."




Tamy nuahing against her grandpa.. :) She's the only 1 amongst the 4 who dares to do this to her grandpa... the 3 boys always behave with caution whenever grandpa is around... heheh...



We left Hougang around 2am and by the time we reached home, the 2 furballs K.O. and went to bed the minute they were told... hahah... I didnt have to repeat a 2nd time... but, they went into the wrong beds lor... hahaha... didnt have the heart to correct or move them cos they looked so tired and worn out from the day's activity and entertaining... :)




0 comments: