Saturday, August 09, 2008

~*~ Toby Lee Gong Gong ~*~

My my my... 08 08 08... a day that I'm sure I will remember for a very long time to come... Van and I brought Toby to TJV around 2pm yesterday as he was scheduled to have his neutering operation. It was such a coincident and I did not realise the sequence of the date till a few days ago when I was looking at my calendar...

Anyway we brought Toby there and he weighs 7.3Kg... almost the same as the last time :) Seems like his weight is now stabalising... which is good news... We left him with the nurse and he had this worried look on his face like how he always has each time we leave him somewhere unfamiliar... I was so worried the whole time even though I know that Dr Heng is reliable

After leaving TJV, Van and myself went to Lot 1 for lunch... walked around for awhile and I bought this Oxymask from Sasa... it was featured on this Taiwan variety... Nu Ren Wo Zui Da... and it's susposed to be good. SoI bought the trial pack to try it out... see if its reali good... :)

Photobucket Photobucket

After that we went to Popular... and I bought a storybook by Sophie Kinsella... kekeke... cant resist it la. After that we went to Sakae Sushi for lunch ... yes... my 2nd time this week... ehehe... but this time, we had the buffet lunch :)



We were so full after lunch and decided to talk a short walk around before heading home since Tamy was alone at home for the 1st time... :) she was screamin when we left the house earlier... we went to this shop selling DVD and I ended up buyin 3 cartoon DVDs... kekeke... Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaind 1 and 2 :) I have this thing for Disney cartoons and tot I better buy it before I cant find it next time... The next cartoons that I wanna get are Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs... Cinderalla... Land Before Time and many many more old school cartoon :)



Came home and surprisingly Tamy was quiet until after the main door was opened... den she started her singing... aiyoz... : settled down before I decided to watch Beauty and the Beast :) Hehehe... so nice... tink later I will watch Little Mermaid... hehehe... As I was halfway through the cartoon, My bro-in-law, Eldin and Elrina came... the kids couldnt wait to go n fetch Toby home in the evening... hehehe.... more kan chiong than me... we left the house slightly after 7pm to go to TJV to bring my darling boy home...

Of cos since there was transport there, we brought Tamy cos I wanted to weigh her... This gigantor now weighs 5.3Kg!!! Oh goodness... and she is only 5mths+... I hope her weight stabalises soon as well... :) Anyway when the nurse brought Toby out, I was shocked to see that he was so weak and his eyes were tearing... It must have been very painful for him even with the anesthetic and painkiller that had already been given to him. I started talkin to him and he tilted his head towards my direction even though his eyes were close.

When Tamy saw her korkor, she got excited and wanted to go near him but we held on to her while I carried Toby in my arms... When he saw me, he made a small whinning sound and lead against me as I carried him... *siGh* My poor darling boy... the report of the operation were then showed to me... = ventral abdomen incision - traced spermatic cord on both side of the inguinal spaces - leading to dead end with NO TESTICLES!!!!

OMG!! Can u imagine how I felt!!! Toby had already been castrated!! On one hand I was relieved that at least now I have a peace of mind and know that no testicles are stuck in his abdomen... BUT on the other hand I feel so sad and bad that I had to put him thru this for a second time :( Aiyoz.... my baby... seeing him so weak n all made me feel like crying... *siGh*

I took pics of the both of them after we settled down once we reached home. Toby started shivering so I used a towel to cover him... after a few minutes, he stopped shivering and kept drifting in n out of sleep. He was also very responsive when we talked to him cos he kept waggin his little tail each time we talked to him or sayang him :)






The kids wanted to see Tamy wearing her socks so I took the opportunity to apply the paw cream on her... :) hehehe... she looks so cartoon with her beatle socks hor... :Þ



Somehow, it seemed like Tamy knew that her korkor was in pain... we let her out cos she keep jumpin in her playpan wantin to be let out to go near Toby... So I let her out under strict supervision... noticed that she went to Toby slowly and started smelling around him... den she went to him and started licking his face n mouth... seemed like she was cleaning him or maybe even comforting him... Toby jus laid on his bed n let her do wat she did...

Minutes later, we caught her sitting next to Toby lookin at him and didnt move from that spot for a long time... watching Toby on n off as he drifted in n out of sleep and I managed to catch a few pics of them together... awww... so endearing hor... :) I was surprised that Tamy at such a young age understood that her korkor was in pain and that she shouldnt disturb him... we didnt even have to tell her anything. She didnt jump on him, bite or bother him... :) Good girl Tamy~





We woke up this morning and Toby wanted to start walkin around... his 1st few steps was abit shaky and as he was wearing the buster collar, he kept knocking into walls and doors... after about a minute or so, he was happily walkin around liao... even could trot in n out of the room... :) I'm so happy that my boy seems to be recovering fast :) I let him drink some water since he hasnt had any water or food for more than 24 hours...




After that he went to Tamy and both of them kept sniffing each other :) hehehe... been awhile since they were both together... decided to confine them for awhile longer before letting them be together... but of cos with our supervision... :) And since Tamy was in her playpen, Toby kept walking back to be near her... hehehe... :)




He seemed ok... den I defrosted his favourite BARF for breakfast... Toby still looks kinda groggy and tired... but he is generally better than the nite before... :) I hope he recovers soon and not have any infection on his wounds. We have another appointment with Dr Heng on the 23rd at 2pm for Toby's yearly vaccination as well as deworming for the both of them. Hope he fully recovers by then... :)

0 comments: