Monday, August 18, 2008

~*~ Great Weekend ~*~

The weekend was fantastic... saturaday wasnt that great cos we didnt reali go anywhere. Stayed home with the kids and bathed Tamy since Toby's stitch hasnt fully healed. After that I tried on some of Tamy's clothes on her and my goodness she has outgrown most of them. Jus look at the pics below and u will know what i mean liao... check out how tight and short the yellow adiddas top is on her. It about mid back liao. Cant reali see cos she's sitting down. Her princess dress seems slightly loose but length-wise it was ok. Her tennis dress is getting a little too short for her too *tSk* *tSk* *tSK* I tink I beta start lettin her use her clothes before she reali out-grows them ah.... My My!!! GIGANTOR is in the house!!! Hahah... :)






Went to IMM in the evening for dinner and spent a bomb at Crystal Jade... My treat to Mr Lee. After dinner we went for a walk and I ended up buyin quite a few DVDs cos there was a sale at the atrium... :) Sucker la... sale onli have to grab sme stuff... well the shows weren't the latest but at least it's the few that we quite like. I still cant find my cartoon for Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderalla and some others though. The best news on saturaday was from Serene when she sms-ed to inform me that the dog tags that we ordered from Taiwan were here!!! YiPPY!!! I cant wait to get my hands on them. Hehehe... :) Shall collect it from Winnie on Sunday and take many pics... :) Hor Winnie hor... I arrange with you again ah. Most prob in the evening but that's if you're at home la... hehehe....

Sunday was better cos I finally bought ourselves a TV and sound system for our bedroom from Gain City!!! Hehehe... :) Nothing too OTT though... we got ourselves the LG 22" TV and a Sharp Home Theatre System which consists of 1 tuner/player, 1 sub woofer and 5 speakers... Wondering why the player is on my plastic box where all my bags are being stashed n not on the shelf next to the tv?? Well... we didnt expect it to be so long cos it looked kinda small on the display rack when we saw it... now we've gotta find a small cupboard or smething for it so that it can be put on the floor next to the woofer... *siGh*




All in all I paid slightly more than $900 for it... kekeke.... :) Check out my new mini theatre in the comfort of my own room... hehehe... this is a temporary layout... knowing wat a neat freak Mr Lee and I are, it wont remain this messy for long :)

Before goin to Gain City, we followed my in-laws to this 2 bungalows that my FIL jus completed building. Both houses were BIG!!! I love the Kitchen the most i tink... the master bedroom was nice but it was a pity the view wasnt tt good... however, the view from the attic (connected via this spiral staircase from the master bedroom) was reali fantastic!!!

I could see the Singapore Flyer and even Parkview Square!I tink we could have caught the fireworks from the balcony up there... Check out the slides below man~ Each house is going for S$6.5 Million!!! Oh goodness.... U have to be a multi-millionaire to afford such a plc man!! Just the maintenance of the plc can kill you... I'm pretty sure the bills for both the electricity and water can add up to at least 2k a month... *pEngZ*


While we were oooing and aahhing at the bungalow, the whole family together with Terry & Tommy went over to our plc for a short visit... Heheh... the 4 of furries have not seen each other for quite sometime oredi... and I was told that the 3 boys had alot to discuss whilst the Princess stuck to my dad very closely on the sofa... hahaha... also, Tommy pee-ed in the house... hmm... nottie boy ah... i reached home jus in time to play with Terry & Tommy before we got a lift from papa to Lot 1. Oh and before we left the hse, Terry gave us a farewell present! He poo-ed a huge pile right in the middle of the hall... wahsay!! the stench was super man!! hahaha....

Last nite was the 1st time we allowed Tamy to sleep on our bed for quite awhile as we were testing the tv and the system to make sure that it was all working after Mr Lee tirelessly did the wiring around the room... hehehe.... after tt, I completed the last 2 episodes of the Taiwanese serial that I was catching... and during this whole time, both of them were on our bed snoozing...
I guess the next thing for us to do is go down to SCV to get a 2nd set-top box for our room. This way I'll be able to enjoy watching cable tv from the comforts on my bed :) hiak hiak hiak...

Oh ya!! I called 1633 to cancel my subscription to the Sports Group as well as Chinese Star Movie. Decided that it was a waste of time as we rarely ever watch these channels. I also made a slight change to our subscription. We are now taking up the Movie Lover's Package which originally consisted of 3 basic groups + The HBO Pak + Cinemax. However, as I wanted 4 basic groups, the CSO was kind enaf to add on an additional basic group and I only need to pay $55 per month. Not too bad a deal ya... kekeke... :) Now I have Channel 69 and 70 liao!! :)

When we decided to turn in for the nite, we contemplated whether or not to put Tamy in her playpen and took a risk by deciding to let her sleep next to Toby in our room without it. I'm glad that she was a good girl and didnt mess up the room. hehehe.... she slpt soundly next to Toby thruout the nite until Mr Lee woke up this morning :) I hope she continues with this cos we will be collecting their new beds this sunday and I dun wanna have to bring her playpen in n out every nite. kekek... lesser mess and makes our room more spacious...

This is where both of them are slping now... so when the bed comes, it'll be placed there... :) I hope the bed is high enaf to cover the plug that's behind the cupboard... that's the reason y there is a cupboard against the wall... to prevent Tamy from chewing on it... or else there goes my aircon... kekeke... if not I'll haf to tink of another solution liao... so ugly with tt cupboard there...

0 comments: