Monday, August 11, 2008

Lazing @ home

Office is close for today because National Day was on Saturaday. So instead of getting 1 day off-in-lieu, they close the office... :) So everyone is either lazing at home or have gone out. The only difference for me is that I will still be on 2 days leave and will only go back on Thursday :) Hehehe... Tts cos I took leave to care for Toby... but it seems like he is recovering well...

My in-laws came over to my plc over the weekend and my mother-in-law cooked 2 of my favourite Hakka dishes... Hong Jiao Ji and Suan Pan Zi :) YiPpy!!~ Hehehe... been so long since I ate my MIL's cooking... actually I miss some of her Hakka dishes... :) My sis-in-law fried bee-hoon... there was more liao than beehoon wor... and this was the 1st time I eat such thin beehoon that almost looks like tanghoon :) there was also steamed farlic prawns as wel as steamed promfret but I forgot to take pics of those 2 dishes... heheh...



I did something bo liao a couple of nites back... I remembered that I used to have a smaller e-collar for Toby last time and went to dig for it... found it and i made Tamy use it jus to see wat her reaction was like... wakakak.... she frooze on the spot n didnt dare move.... look how cartoon she is... :) Hahaha.... she looks like her legs were sliding open n yet she didnt dare move a muscle... heheh...



I woke up around 11+ today and started surfin the net and chatting with Winnie and some other frenz. Den I got hungry n went to cook Char Mee for lunch :) After that I called mummy to ask her to help me make lunch reservations for me tmw cos I'd be meeting ZhiZhi for lunch. heheh... :) Decided to go to Park Hotel to try the lunch. Also had to ask her about the Dinner at Goodwood cos we're thinking of goin there for dinner to celebrate Sharron's birthday next saturaday.... will have to confirm on that again...

Jus when I got thru to her, she said that she was just abt to call me cos she had this lobang for Durian Mooncake from Goodwood Park Hotel... OOOooo..... my favourite!!! :) Of cos I had to order la... kekeke... =Þ And since it was also one of Zhi's favourite and since we'd be meeting tmw, I also ordered 1 for her and 1 for my mother-in-law. My Sis-in-law also ordered 1 box but she ordered the assorted snowskin type... hope tt one's nice ah... :) Anyway we'll be collecting our mooncakes tmw... =)

After all these were done, I started getting abit bored at home, and I couldnt find Toby and Tamy anywhere near me... so I sneaked out of the room and found the both of them snoozing side by side on the ikea white mat that I bought for Toby... wahsay!! 1st time seeing them lie side by side slpin ah... I had to capture this moment... :)

1st shot taken without them noticing me...



Then both of them heard the clicking of the camera, Toby looking at the correct direction whereas God knows where Tamy was looking at... but jus look at her ears...



Then both continued to lie down again... Toby simply ignored me whereas Tamy kept looking at my direction... heheh....



After these shots, I got even more bo liao... since Tamy kept sitting so close to Toby and he didnt seem to mind it, I took out the smaller e-collar and made Tamy use it again. Jus look at my 2 lovable babies with lamp shades on them!! Wakaka... :) Terrible ah this mummy bored until do these kind of things. Kekeke... =Þ




Well I guess I'll either continue surfing the net if not den I will continue to watch the last few episodes of the taiwan drama tt I started watching 2days back or read my Sophie Kinesella book.... I've gotta start preparing dinner around 4+ 5pm or so... been a long time since I last cooked dinner... so thought I'd jus cook up a dish or two since I'm on leave :) Looking forward to tomorrow's lunch appointment... =)

0 comments: