Saturday, August 23, 2008

Almost as good as new :)

We just came back from a visit to Dr Heng with the kids. This time round there wasnt any problem flagging for a cab along the road as both of them were in their individual carriers. Toby weighs 7.1kg and Dr Heng said that he is recovering well and that his stitches are healing ok even though there's slight swelling around the stitch area. I'm glad that everything is looking well for my darling boy :) Well our purpose for today's visit was also becos Toby was due for his yearly vaccination and both of them are due for their deworming as well :) So that's why we brought both of them to see Dr Heng...

Tamy weighs 5.1kg and I was asking Dr Heng if she is growing too fast but Dr Heng said that Tamy looks ok... not overly fat nor too thin... hahaha... she said that at least Tamy still has a waist which I couldnt see! And commented that Toby is abit bah bah though he too has a slight waist. Hahaha.... goodness la~ I was jus telling Garry last nite that Toby seems to have put on abit of weight cos he doesnt look as slim as before. Since even Dr Heng mentioned that he is abit bah bah, I tink I will cut down his patty to 1 patty a day again and monitor his weight. Hehehe... he'll probably get to haf a feast only during the weekends when we have more time to prepare their meals :)


While checking Tamy, Dr Heng was surprised that her fur was still so soft and thick like a puppy's fur cos she said that by now it shld be slightly coarser n gradually become like Toby's. But she said it's good oso to haf such soft fur. Hehehe... :) I checked with Dr Heng about Tamy's breath as well and told her that it smells even though I brush her teeth and feed her charcoal tablet. After checkin for tartar n inspecting her mouth and even smelling it, she said that everything looks ok and commented that there isnt any smell... den she smelt Toby's mouth and said that Toby has the same breath smell as Tamy... *weird*

So I went to sniff Toby's mouth but there wasnt any smell... no bad breath at all... jus normal doggy breath but when i went to smell Tamy's, I felt like fainting!! Hahaha... If breath could kill I would have died! Hahah... Dr Heng said to continue wat i was doing with the brushing of teeth n to also use the breath spray that I recently bought to see if there's any improvement on her breath... hahah... terrible ah... smelly mouth... *peNgz

Dr Heng also commented that Tamy is tall for her age and that she will likely grow slightly taller than Toby cos at 6 months, she has reali long legs. Haha... fwee wee!~ Like Model sia... long legs... :) Cant wait to see her full grown size though I hope she doesnt get too much bigger than Toby. Hahaha... :) He's a short fart!~ =Þ Anyway we were discussing when to sterilise Tamy and Dr Heng mentioned that it doesnt matter if the sterilisation was done before or after her mensus. So long as they are above 6 months, the sterilisation can be done anytime.

She did mention that some pple do it after whereas some do it before. It's all up to individual preferance. 1 thing she did mention was that some did it before the 1st mensus becos they didnt want the nipples to get engorged and fear that the engorged nipples will remain permanent and n reduce back to its original size. Oh goodness!! I totally forgot about this aspect!!

Aiya... I cant imagine Tamy's nipples being engorged and remaining that size forever leh... eee... like small mini grapes leh... yiKes!!~ I dun like wor... now I cant decide if i want to wait until after she has her 1st mensus or do it before it comes... so scared something might happen to her as she is still so young and the worst case is that I wont even know when her 1st mensus will come! Aiya... Wei she mo zhe yang neh? =( Shang nao jing...

I recently bought 2 new toys for the both of them. kekek... found a partner for GinGin while I was at PLC and decided to jus buy a pair so that I can let them play the GinGin that I oredi have. I also bought a bottle of Heineken for Toby... Hahaha.... :) Check out the new toys and how my Short Fart and Gigantor are happily playing with each other... Hehehe .... the scene of crime I come home to everyday :)








Tink I'll go take a nap for awhile before the whole gang arrives... we're celebrating Sharon's birthday at my plc today and we'll be having steamboat later... perfect weather for steamboat too :) We'll be catching a ride from LianHoon back to Houg later tonite so tat we can drive the car back cos tmw we have to be in Houg slightly earlier as there are so many errands to run and also becos we are finally sending Nurul back and fetching the new maid over... will be meeting KoKo and family in Houg tmw... till my next update bah...

0 comments: