Monday, November 24, 2008

I did some X'mas shopping on Sat but before that, Garry & I went for lunch at Crystal Jade (yummy).... I've completed about 80% of my pressies liao!!~ :) Which means that I won't have to rush with the crowd in December... who cares about being able to get cheaper bargains then... At least I wont have to rush and squeeze with the crowd... hehehe... :D

Anyway, we went to Market Place @ Paragon to do some groccery shopping and we decided to get the ingredients for making Lasagna as I was thinking of making it for this years' Xmas gathering. This was my 1st time making Lasagna at home... kekeke... love eating it but never tried making it... The end result was quite good... kekeke.... Here's my own recipe for making Lasagna... Rachel Pte Ltd… kekeke… :Þ

Ingredients:

Filling:
Minced Beef / Pork
Chopped Onion
Chopped Tomato
McMaster Mixed Herb
McMaster Grounded Black Pepper
Abit of Olive oil
Tomato base pasta sauce (any flavor) – I used Prego Mushroom & Herb
Mozerella Cheese - Grated
Pasta Sheet (It’s some Italian brand… Sorry I forgot the name)

Instructions:

1. Fry ½ the portion of chopped onions till fragrant.
2. Throw in the minced beef/pork, mixed herb and black pepper and stir fry till meat is ½ cooked. Switch of the fire and leave filling aside.

Switch on your oven to around 180 degrees at this stage to preheat it.

3. Pour in about 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil into the casserole.4. Line 1 piece of pasta sheet into the casserole.
5. Spread a layer of pasta sauce.
6. Spread a layer of meat filling.
7. Spread a layer of chopped tomato, onions then cheese.
8. Line 1 piece of pasta sheet into the casserole.
9. Repeat Steps 5 – 8
10. Cover the top layer of the pasta sheet with mozzarella cheese.
11. Cover the casserole with aluminum foil.
12. Bake the Lasagna at 180 Degrees for 30-40min. After which, remove the aluminum foil and bake for 15min or until the top layer turns brown.

WaLa!! Yr Lasagna is done…:)




I brought my creation to work today... hopefully they reali liked it... kekeke... :) I've decided to make lesser Beef Lasagna and more Pork Lasagna since I realise that there are quite a few on my guestlist who dun take beef... Discussing with Angie and I tink I'll most probably make like 1 Beef and 2 Pork... I cant imagine the amount of cheese n pasta sauce I would require man... Ok ok haf to plan properly... So guys, this Lasagna is while stocks last ya... :)


As I was watching TV last nite after a hearty dinner, Tamy decided to get nuah n stick next to me on the sofa and I caught some pics of her cos I felt she looked so cute... :) Totally not the devil cum destroyer that she is....



I LOVE these 2 pics of her... If only she behaves as angelic as she looks.... :Þ

0 comments: