Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bits & Pieces of what's been going on....

Well, 1st of all, I've been attacked by the flu bug! Been down since last tuesday nite n had been on MC since then. Only came back to work yesterday but still I haven recovered. Visits to the doc were futile as the medicines that he gave me didnt seem to have any effect on me. I had 2 rounds of change for the flu medicine but still it wasn't effective... Seems like this flu bug is rather persistent...

I went to another doc last nite whose clinic is not under the panel of clinics covered by my company... this visit cost me a BOMB!!! YiKes!~ It was the most expensive medical bill I ever incurred... somehow the medicines look foreign to me but they somehow taste not too bad... ok except for the nose pump that is... I hope this time the medicines work out...



I also managed to set-up the Xmas tree the previous week and put up some of the deco around the house... good thing all these were up before the attack of the flu bug :) At least, I completed something to usher in the festive season... cant imagine puttin it up now with this persistent flu n coughin that comes more frequent at nite. This year is Tamy's 1st Xmas with us and she was kinda busy familiarising herself with the ornaments, especially the 2 reindeers... Here's a glimpse of our Xmas deco... :)




Apart from decorating the house, we also ordered some of the food below in various quantities that would be served during our Annual Xmas cum Year End Gathering on 27 Dec :) I hope it'll be sufficient for our guests since it's a whole day event from 1pm till late... hehehe... I am so looking forward to this and reali hope that all our invited guests would be able to join us in merry making... :) So... Be There or Be Square!!~ Heheheh.....




I would also be making some home-cooked Oxtail Soup, Shepperd's Pie (Minced Pork & Minced Beef fillings), bowls & bowls of mashed potato, potato salad, vegetable salad and pita bread.



There would also be some cakes to go along as dessert if u still have room after all the eating... :)



After all the spending, we accumulated enough on a single receipt to exchange for these... Cute rite!!~ Hehehe... Here's Toby checking out Little Miss Neat at the corner... hahaha.... :)



Apart from the umbrella, there is also a table calendar which is also very cute...



The character for October is Mr Tinkle... He looks kinda goofy with those extended long arms... hahaha.... but still cute in a way I guess.... :)



I like December most... It's Mr Christmas... Ho Ho Ho... and the whole page looks vert festive, even the individual boxes for the dates had a pic of a present... :)



The best thing about this calendar is that it comes with STICKERS at the back~ Hahah... Angie has oredi kapo-ed 3 stickers from me... :) kekeke... We are suckers for cute stickers la...



The 2 furries are also coping well, but Tamy made a big boo boo recently and she got a good spanking for that... the whole house was a mess when we came home last weekend. She must have been playing n running around with Toby and accidentally knocked one of the X'mas ornaments down... and being a kpo that she is, she must have gone to check it out n ended shreading it into pieces... so there was styrofoam pieces everywhere... n to top it up, she learnt how to shread n pull pieces of tissue out of the box to complete the whole mess.... :(

Things have improved in one way or another. Yesterday, we went home to a relatively clean house. No shreaded ornaments or tissue paper, however, there was a few pieces of poo n a small puddle of pee behind the sofa... so once again, she got punished for it. Well, she's received a good present from me for creating such a mess on both occasions which I believe she wont forget anytime soon.

Here's are some miscellaneous pic of them... sleeping in the same bed together and Tamy in a high post that we place her in jus to entertain ourselves abit... She's got abit of a chicken heart... hehehe... :)




Oh yes!!~ I finally remembered to post these pics of Tamy and how I tie her beard every nite before dinner time... Serene... this is how I do it lor... :) hehehe... Makes Tamy alien looking but makes the cleaning more of a breeze after her dinner....




Well, till my next update... Here's my Darling Toby signing off... :)


0 comments: