Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Latest Addition in the Family ~ Tommy~

Its been awhile since I updated you guys with what's happened to me and those around me... Slacking at work now so this would be a rather short one... even Garry has gone to Shen Zhen and back... hahaha... tts hw long I've not been updating this...

On a much happier note, we've adopted another dog!!! :) Well more like my sister adopted him... He's a 2 month old puppy that's a cross between a JRT (Dad) and a Shihtzu (Mum) but he seems to have more of the traits of a JRT. Looks like one... behaves like one too... He is the youngest and only male puppy and he's the baby of our family now... hehehe....

When I was at the airport fetching Garry on Sunday afternoon, I jokingly told him that we had another puppy and showed him a pic of Tommy and his Er Jie saying that Tommy would be in Hougang and the female one would be with us... Surprisingly, he didnt scold me much! He jus said You ah! Y u anyhow adopt a puppy when I'm not in Singapore? Hehehe... Then after awhile he said want to adopt oso adopt the same breed as Toby mah!

Wahahahaha.... when i heard him say that I was so jubilated man!!! :) Cos it means that he's almost approving me of gettin another... anyhow to cut the whole story short... it seems like Garry prefers a male dog instead of a female one... wahaha... He wants a dog that has been paper or toilet trained too... I told him can find 1 male MS considered very good liao lor... hehehe... Sooo... I will seriously look for a Male MS after we come back from BKK in May!! Woo Hoo!!!

Tommy stayed with us on Sunday nite... Heard from Van that when everyone went to sleep, tommy was in his basket. Initially, everything was peaceful but after awhile he started making noise. They then placed him next to Terry and soon, he was quiet again. But it was shortlived. hehehe... he starting barking again, and after sometime, Terry barked at him, as though he was scolding Tommy and telling him to be quiet... hahaha.... it didnt reali help cos he continued. Came to a point where Terry even got out of his baasket n slpt else where! hahaha....

In the end, both Sara and Van had to go downstairs to sleep with Little Tommy :) Hope all is well now.... Cant see him until the following week since this weekend's all occupied!~ Anyway took many pics of them so here goes.... :)

Shaving Tommy cos he looked so messy...





Picture on the right shows Tommy and Da Jie while the one on the left is his Er Jie :)



Tommy and Er Jie posing for the cam... his Er Jie looks fierce from this angle...



Da Jie & Er Jie playing...



Toby getting acquainted with Tommy :)






Tommy getting "acquinted" with Toby's butt?? Not again? Please dun be like Terry korkor ok?



Wah!~ Tommy so priviledged to get to sit on Grandpa... Even Terry and Toby dun have any pic taken with him lor... :Þ



Of cos not forgetting My Darling in his new Adiddas top... Abit messy looking cos he hasnt gone for his grooming since CNY! Many Thanks to Serene for helping me get this~ Wasted lor cos I didnt get to take a pic of Terry and Toby wearing the top together... forgot sia... hehehe.... *pengz* now that we have Tommy, we have to get clothes in 3 lor... hehehe.... :)





Anyway the reason why Im blogging now at work it becos Esther did something for Toby... hahaha... so I have post it now... before i forget... Toby's 1st Magazine cover!



Hehehe... of cos i had to add a few more as well...




Since I was there, I did a couple for Jo n Poofie as well... Stylo-Milo... :)

0 comments: