Tuesday, March 25, 2008

~*~*~ My 1st LV Bag ~*~*~

Garry left for China on Sat morning and I have been staying over at my parents plc over the weekend. Hmm... can't wait for him to come back on Sunday. Only when a person is away then you realise how much their pressence means to you. *siGh* Anyway I came home yesterday and got to sleep on my cozy bed with Toby of cos :) Hehe... so shiok~ even Toby didnt wake up when I did to get ready for work... he continued lazing on the bed lor. Onli lifted himself up when I opened the door to go out *peNgz*

Reached office earli so decided to get breakfast and bumped into Hazel when I was walking back. Wat a way to start the day man... Today's web order was a killer !! So much to do and it seemed like it was neverending. Took quite long for me to complete it. Sheesh!~ Only completed it after lunch. Heng I still managed to finish everything on time. While at work, I decided that today was going to be the day I bought my bag!! Hehehe... :)

Initially arranged to meet Zhi and Sharon for dinner at Big O after work today... In the end, I emailed them and told them that I wanted to pop by the Louis Vuitton shop cos I wanted to get my bag. Decided to go to the outlet at Hilton Hotel. Hehehe... since that was the place I bought my wallet from. Dun quite like the SAs at the outlet at Ngee Ann. Abit atas la.

Hahah... it was pouring when I reached Orhard... cham man... during the whole time, I was worryin how I would carry the bag out of the store while on my way to Hilton... heheh... while browsing around the store, one of the SAs who was helpin another buyer pack her purchase started puttin this transparent plastic over the paper bag and I was relieved. hehehe... the paperbag had a raincoat!! hahaha.... =)

Anyway I compared between the Monogram and Damier and finally decided to go with the Damier although I would love to get the Monogram as I would then have the complete set since my wallet and coin purse was in Monogram. But... maintance la... I'm sure I'll be very heartache when I see the leather stains on the side and especially on the handle. So better not... heheh.... my investment have to look good even after 10 years :) Heheh...

Finally made my purchase but I forgot to ask them for a catelogue!! *pEngz* It was still raining but by then we were all so hungry we just made our way to Big O. Ordered our food and boy was it delicious. The Rum & Raisin shake was ggggoooooddddd!!! =) Sat there talkin and talkin until pass 10pm before making our way home...

Took these 2 pics of my prized purchase which now makes me a Pround & Happy owner of my dream bag... The Speedy 30 in Damier design... woo hoo~ =Þ

Here's a pic of my paperbag with it's raincoat on...


And another pic of my prized treasure on my cozy bed...


Now that I've gotten this, it's 1 item off my wish list... hahaha... :) Will be starting to save for the other bag which I'm targetting to get in October... so if u guys are tinking of getting me something for my bday... please jus give me the cash... heheh... :) I think it would probably be either the Palermo or the Tivoli, which has the monogram prints on it. In which size I guess I will just decide later. Hmm.... would the lighter part get stained? Aiyoz... I tink I will leave the headaches for later... and be happy with my Speedy for now, which I tink I will only start using this weekend when I go and fetch my Darling from the airport :)


K la I better go off and sleep liao. Was supposed to do my PDR but I kept gettin error messages! Damn it! This means that I have to be in office at least an hr earlier so that I can do my PDR peacefully with no disturbance... Oh god! Pls let me wake up in time...

0 comments: