Wednesday, March 05, 2008

~*~*~ Shopping Spree @ Robinsons ~*~*~

Wahsay! Damn shack now man... Legs aching like siao too... been walking around since 5.30pm today! Hahaha... went for the Robinsons's Preview Sale after work with Esther, David and my pay master... heheh... Woohoo~ Long time since I spent so much and bought so many things...

The minute we reached Somerset, I told Garry to meet me at Emerald as we wanted to pop-by John Little to take a look... there we were stuck for almost an hour looking at bedsheets. Esther and I each decided on a set which was priced pretty decently. Esther was sayin y dun we pop in to Robinsons first... if there isnt any nicer ones then come back to get it... so we sort of reserved the set with the auntie there... hmm... but ah... we din go back lor... so bad sia... *sOllie ah auntie* and the reason why we didn't go back was bcos we got stuck at Robinson till almost 10pm!

At Robinsons, we made our way up to the men's section where Garry sapooed some pants... Actuali come to think of it... din reali buy that much la... but spent almost $900+ sia... *bOoHoo* can buy my LV bag liao. hehehe... nvm... I will wait patiently for that... As i was saying, today's damage was becos Garry bought a shirt and 5 office pants!~ To tink that a pants is still a pants n its always either black or grey... i wonder y he needs that many... hehe... but it's ok la... he looks good in them... so if he looks good den i look good too since I choose eveything that he puts on =)

Jus his clothes alone cost almost $280... the rest was spent on bedsheets!!! Wahaha.... u read it right... BEDSHEETS!!! =) I realised that buyin bedsheets is my 2nd love apart from shoes and bags... and.... I had to buy them in a pair smemore! Hahahah... same like when i buy bags and shoes!~ Sick sia... but tts me... good things come in a pair~ Anyway i did a very auntie thing at Robinsons today... I was grabbing... hmm... i tink more like snatching the good buys together with all those aunties....hahaha... *oOps*

Wahliew i tell u!!! Tt was an experience man... I was lingering around and had my eye on the Hallmark bedsheet and comforter sets like a hawk eyeing its prey! Hahaha.... the minute any set was put down, I snatched it... hahaha... took every king size sheet in each design (there were abt 4-5 designs that I kinda liked) that I could lay my hand on 1st... din bother deciding which i wanted cos there simply wasn't enaf time to consider.

Even with me doin this... someone almost "stole" my set lor... KNS~ I was pickin it up and she did the same thing... so i told her i wanted tt set! Damn sia... anyway I landed myself with a set in hand... but that wasnt enaf... i continued stalkin the wagon... going round in circles even though it seemed like almost everything was sold... hahaha.... waiting to see if there were better sets!

And there reali was... someone came back and threw a stack of at least 4 sets into the wagon and there i was again... tis time i managed to grap 2 sets... hahaha... good thing i have long arms man and was staking the wagon lor!~ hehehe.... Esther was laffing when she saw me walkin ard the same area over n over again... so there i was tryin to balance all 3 sets and luggin my bag ard lookin for Garry... good thing he was nearby so I could pass 2 sets to him while I decided which of the 3 i was gonna get... hahaha....

Somewhere during the period, Esther found me and I told her that the set was going for onli $150!!! A very good bargain and that she should jus grab 1 set for her new plc... which she managed to. Thank god~ hahaha... some of u may tink that $150 is rather steep for bedsheets but wait till u hear what the original price was... kekeke... A fitted sheet set and a quilt set from Hallmark was selling at $766!!! Threadcount was about 580... can u imagine hw cheap it is now? Hehehe.... Of cos I had to get it... so in the end i decided on 2 of the sets :) woohoo~ Will take a pic of it when i haf the time :)

Oh ya!~ the set that I saw at John Little was also available at Robinsons. Esther oso likes that set... she couldnt decide between the ivory and pink one... heheh... i preferred the ivory one... looks more delicate and demure. Suits her victorian design Master bedroom lor... And they had 40% + 20% sale for that!!! Hahaha.... so I got it too... Heng dun haf to go back to John Little and heng I found something she likes. Hopefully I bought the right one for her wor... :)

David came and Esther brought him to the KingKoil section to look at this bedsheet set that she was eyeing on. Hahaha... :) She was going on n on tellin Garry that she saw this set from King Koil but it was so expensive... guess wat?! She bought it in the end... hahaha.... more or less like me ah... like something onli must buy it... even David said the same thing. Anyway she called me over to choose between 2 sets... I liked 1 of it more than the other... and coincidentally it was also the one that she liked =) good taste ah... hehehe.... her damage for that King Koil set was almost $250.

She also spotted some mirrors which were reali nice... but a piece of it was close to $70 *pHeW* but i tink it would have gone reali well with her theme... but they didnt have stock... someone was supposed to get back to her tmw... hopefully there are stocks for it... hehehe... Anyway by the time we paid for everything, it was almost 10pm and I was starving... so we headed off to Mac's for dinner before heading home. heheh... looks like Esther n myself will have to be on instant noodles for awhile to pay for the damages we spent today... hahahah... :)

0 comments: