Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bitter Sweet Tuesday!!~

Today started ok but somewhere around 10+ in the morning, the server started hanging and it continued until after lunch. Jus when we managed to bring to workload down, such a thing happened. To make matters worse, we were just briefed about having to work OT this week to clear the backlog before the Good Friday long weekend. *siGh* Damn it la... it always happens when u are about to clear the load :( super frustrating man...

So now it seems like the OT that we would be doin is to make-up for the server downtime n not to clear the load... looks like everything's gonna pile up again n we will be asked to do more OT! I reali wonder when this will end. So sian liao... now waiting for the all impt sms from Cheng Yee to let us knw if we have to do OT tmw cos if we are, some of us would be coming in at 6.30am! Can u imagine?!?!? Who starts work at 6.30am apart from factory workers??

As for Joelle and myself, we have decided to start at 7am cos 6.30am is simply too earli for us even if we take cab to work. So the plan is, if there is OT tmw, she will pick me up ard 6.20am n then head to work. Shack sia... oredi this week workin 7.30am... if there's OT i would be workin 11 hours straight man!! WTF! 1hr short of working the 12 hour shift like those seagate workers... sooner or later we may even have to clock-in n out sia...

Then OT will be for 3 days straight... meaning to say that i will be working for 33hrs~ Oh god!!~ Worse still, if the load doesnt decreases until the acceptable service level, OT will be called next week... with the damn server down, I'm pretty sure the chances of hafin to do OT next week is high! *siGh* when will all this end~ Lucky for Angie... she escaped tis tortourous ordeal since she's on maternity :(

Anyway server was down, and they didn't allow us to leave earli... it was only ard 4pm that ChengYee said those on 7.30am shift could leave. Of cos we were happy la... but those who started work later were luckier as they could leave at 4.30pm. Anyway, the few of us who could leave earli, quickly left ofc... Happy that I could reach home earlier than usual... but my happiness was short-lived... guess wat? I reached home around 5.10pm, took the lift to my floor, walked a few steps toward my door and then I remembered that I didnt have my house keys with me!!!!! Argh...

Who would have thought anything else could go wrong rite? But it did!! I was locked out of my home... Imagine that... Happy to be reachin home earli n den this happens. WTF sia!!~ Of all days why did I have to forget to bring my house keys today?! Damn it rite? *SiGh* In the end I had to wait for Garry at the void deck until abt 6.10pm! So pathetic man!~ hmm... n to rub salt into the wound, this sickening auntie kept walkin to n fro looking at me as if I was doin smething illegal lor.... *siGh*

Anyway, I'm finally home... jus received Cheng Yee's sms at about 8.20pm, seems like system is not up yet. Had to sms those in my "team" that we wldn't have to go to work earli for OT and if system is up mid-day, she is requesting for 1hr OT~ Wat to do?!? I'll still be on the 7.30am shift... LL lor... Just stay back n do n do n do... *siGh* I dun wan tink abt it liao... oredi so shacked and drained... :(

As promised, I'm finally able to upload the pics taken on Joey's and Esther's Birthday last week.








This is the bedsheet design that we finally bought for Esther... :)




These were taken on Esther's actual Birthday.... 7 Mar (Fri) Something that Jo & Jess made for her. hehehe... Esther's smile is classic... never changing... Hmm... I wonder if it would still remain the same 30 yrs later... I can jus imagine... hahahah... :)







Oh ya... forgot to mention that when i reached home, Toby greeted me at the door as usual but with his ears down... n as I stepped into the house, there was this funky smell... and as I walked around, Toby followed behind me but at a distance... hmm... couldn't see any "presents" anywhere in the living and dining area.

Walked to the kitchen and there wasn't anything too... tot he'd left his "present" in one of the 2 rooms since the doors were always left open. Nothing there... in the end i walked to the toilet in the kitchen and there it was!!! His hidden treasure in the corner of the toilet... out of my view from the outside... no wonder I didnt see anythin the 1st time when i walked pass... hehe... :)

My darlin boyboy remembered to go into the toilet to poo poo!! Woohoo~ Who's Mummy's clever boy! =) *MuAcKz* :) Mummy and Daddy's very happy and proud of you! Hahaha.... I had to take some pics and send it to Garry before I cleared Toby's treasure, as Garry was tabaoing dinner back after meeting me at the void deck to pass me the house keys... :) When Toby knew that I was very happy that he pooped at the correct place and after getting praises, hugs and kisses from me, his ears perked back up and he kept wagging his tail and started running around, in and out the kitchen... hehehe.... =) and of cos playing with his squeaky ball and bone...



After we had chicken rice for dinner, while watching tv, I saw Toby sitting on the sofa next to Garry with 1 side of his leg dangling... hehehe... since he was in a posing position, I took my hp and started snapping away... kekeke... played with him and 1 of his fav toy... squeaky ball... hehehe... What a good way to end this shitty day... :) He never fails to bring a smile on my face~







By the way... The pic on the left was taken before Toby started on BARF. The one on the right is after being on BARF f0r 10 days... Err... any difference in the color of his coat yet? Hmmm... is it my eyes or mind or is there abit of difference in the color? Or is it because the pic on the left was taken using my digicam and the one on the right was taken using my HP? Hmm...

0 comments: