Monday, December 01, 2003

Been so busy of late

Kekeke.... been smetime since i updated my blog.... jus seemed like there hasnt been much time lately... Haha.... dunno wat i've been busy with oso... goodness! been complaining tt its boring at work yet still dunno y me no update lehz... dun talk abt goin online at home... rarely do tt oso... hmm... come to tink of it, ive not been checking my emails oso sia! Alamak.... *tSk* *tSK* *TsK* Hw can like tt... kekek....

Anyway life has been great since my last entry.... cleared things btw my baby n me the very next day.... was all a misunderstanding n all... told him how bad i felt... missed him so much... *siGhz* cldnt wait to meet him den... kekek... but since den evythings been a-ok.... no misunderstanadings n all... seems like we've started to understand each other beta... met him on sat in the morning... kekek... cant believe tt me actuali woke up so earli.... cldnt wait to c my baby. Missed him so much... was supposed to meet up at 12 but as usual me was late la... hehe... in the end he ended waiting for me again... kekeke.... blur sotong was standin outside project shop n me stood near him but yet he didnt c me.... HnG~~~

Decided to call him... kekek... kinda lazy to walk all the way to where he was standing n walk back again... so hungry sia... haha.... anyway went to haf lunch n was decided to walk ard Robinsons.... hehe... he was like saying since u wanna come for the sale on wed den we might as well walk ard to see wat u wanna get first... kekeke.... so clever my baby... >img src="http://www.dekap.com/smilies/bounce.gif"> wakaka..... wait in the end he oso will buy stuffs for himself la.... heee.... though he doesnt spend unnecessarily but when he starts buying things..... wahsay! kinda scary sia... haha... but tts the fun in shopping... jus grab n pay for wateva u wan... hehe...

Met up with Eileen n Eugenie oso... paid eileen for our things n all... aiyoz... those 2 almost drove roro n me crazy manz... earli in the morning oredi woke us up.... cldnt understand y we cldnt jus transfer the $$$ to her n meet up another time to get out things... *pEnGz* anyway walked ard CK Tang n jus when we were goin out there was this performance thingy by the Peranakan Association. Stood there for awhile to watch the performance... Kinda nice... kekek.... had to interprete wat they were singing to my darlin though since he cldnt understand a single word they sang...kekek... oops~~~ more to come wor baby... u'll get used to it...

Hmmm..... went to watch Master n Commander aft tt.... show wasnt bad... roro msged me when i was still in the cinema... siad tt duplex wasnt bad... funny n evyone was like laffin thruout the whole show... Me wan go watch le..... shall watch it tis wk.... come to tink of it... me haf so many shows to watch lehz... still wanna watch Duplex... Love Actualli.... n oso Brother Bear lehz... alamak.... headache la.... kekeke.... must slowly plan my outing for this week with my baby oredi...kekek... cant wait to talk to him later....

Oh yeah my poor Chitra's hospitalised since yesterday.... went to see her during lunchtime today n so heng... jus when we reached her ward, she went dwnstairs for her ultra-sound scan.... aiyoz... ended sitting outside n waited for abt an hr... her mum arrived almost the same time as us... so did her uncle.... said tt the doctor was still doin some tests n all.... *siGhz* this ger ah... can be so stubborn smetimes... lucky thing we kept naggin at her to go for a check-up... tink she wont be back for at least the next 2-3 days... gotta do her follow-up.... hmmm....sme reali problem manz.... but wat the heck la....

0 comments: