Thursday, December 04, 2003

Time flew by n a month has passed.... felt tt I've been with my baby for a period of time oredi but yet its jus a month. Not tt long n yet not too short oso.... It seems like it was onli yesterday when i decided to meet my darlin for dinner aft work and yet on the other hand it feels like we've been together for so long.... Cant express how it feels like for things to happen the way it has but Im glad tt it did for one reason or another. The past month has been a mixture of wonderful, happy, eventful, sad n memorable experience for me.... Bitter sweet memories tt will linger.... an experience tt i'll never regret nor forget....

Thank U for the wonderful time spent, the happiness u've given me, the gentleness u've treated me with, the truth which u've neva kept from me all these time, the patience n endurance u've shown me n especially for the love tt u've showered upon me.... U've made me feel tt I mattered most to U.

Jus when i was abt to believe tt there isnt such a thing as Love in todays materialistic world.... U've not only made me realise once more tt Love truely exist but u've oso added new meanings to it for me.... For all these n for the many others to come.... I Thank U.... Happy Anniversary Darling! I Love U!!! *MuAcKz*


0 comments: