Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Been too long since i last updated this....

Wow! Cant believe tt its been so long since i last updated my blog. Been superly busy with my life n all... ekeke... lots of things happened in a matter of a few weeks... goodness i oso dunno whereor wat to begin with.... hmmm.... things btw me n my frenz haf been gettin along fine. Met up rather recent of late.... went to c Lord Of the Rings over the weekend too... haha.... talkin abt the weekend.... the long awaited day finally came... we finally were abt to attend the 1st wedding of smeone in our grp... hahaha... YeAh! After 8 yrs sia....

This was gonna be the 1st and last time we're ever gonna watch such a long movie den slp for onli an hr den go for lian hoon's wedding... was busy the whole day then came home n prepared our props for the dinner at nite. Managed to slp for less than an hr and den gotta get up to get dress n all liaos... aiyoz.... hectiv manz... but nevertheless.... it was Great! Kekeke.... my baby came for the dinner too... hehe.... talkin abt him... things btw us has been great.... gettin along real fine... he's been such a sweetie n all.... been fetching me the few times i went out to do my xmas shoppin... came along n bought things with me too.... not many pple wld be bothered to accompany their gfs out for shoppin but not my baby.... :) muaCkz...

Hmm.... too many other things have happened both at work n oso on a personal level... too much to update.... tink ive gotta start updating my blog as frequent as possible oredi... kekekke.... or else cham manz..... hahah.... kinda excited since its jus 2 days away from xmas.... kekek.... ive always loved xmas.... the feelin n atmosphere is jus different.... la la la la la la la...... heee..... cant wait for xmas day to come... been looking forward to it.... my baby's gonna come to my place this yr... heee..... poor thing... he must be reali gan chiong by now.... kekek... dun worry too much k baby *hUgz*

0 comments: