Friday, July 09, 2010

Dual Celebration :)

Angie's official last day is the coming Monday and as most of our kakis wouldnt be around on that day (cos of the World Cup & Esther wld be in Taiwan), we decided to bring forward her farewell lunch to today. At the same time, we were celebrating Elna's promotion to Senior Production Editor!! Woohoo~ Congrats to the both of u ah... :)

Earlier in the day, Angie distributed her hand-made gifts to us :) Thanks babe and I'm hoping that one day, your  Edelweiss will really exist ah :)

Photobucket

We had lunch at Swenson's and Angie gave us Part 2 of her parting gift to us... :)

Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket

Den it was more camwhoring time before food was served :P

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

Some of what we had :)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Just before the day ended, we had a little surprise and get together for Angie for most of them to bid her farewell... *siGh* Quite abit of loose tear ducts took place... :)

Angie's favourite character :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Our wishes for her... so sad la tt all of us wouldn't be working together... *siGh*

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

We had a rather difficult time gathering everyone and Jez had to block and guard Kitty... :P

Photobucket 
Photobucket

Finally everyone gathered and we presented Kitty to her owner...

Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

Our last group pic taken together at work...

Photobucket

I'll have 1 more day with Angie at work on Monday before I say my goodbyes to her :) My last 2 weeks in office would definately be a quiet and boring one now that she's no longer around :( *siGh* Good thing I still have the others... :) But it wouldn't be for long too. I dread to think of work without my kakis with whom I always talk to, joke and fool around with daily the minute I reach office.

My lst day would come soon too and I'm pretty sure that I'll feel the same as how Angie feels on her last day... Happy cos it's finally here yet sad cos we'd be leaving our dears whom we've been seeing 5 days a week and at times more frequently if we had steamboat & mahjong or salon sessions during the weekend for the last 4.5 years.... :"(

0 comments: