Monday, July 19, 2010

Kites, Prawning & Baking...

After much deliberation, I've finally bought my new kite!! :) Priya & Jez also tagged on their kite orders and our kites were delivered to me last fri!! :) We can all go kite flyin on sat together... woohoo~ :)

Our new kites :)
(From Left to Right: Jessica's tiger, Priya's baby squid and My Cuttlefish at the bottom)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

On sat, I met up with the girlies and we headed over to Bishan for some prawning... :) This round was much better! Garry and I caught 17 prawns... but the best was LianHoon as she caught a super huge prawn! :)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Minutes jus before he caught a prawn :)

Photobucket 
Photobucket

Mr Lee very busy with his prawns... :P

Photobucket Photobucket

The Chans busy prawning as well :)

Photobucket

My BIG Catch :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Our catch for the day and the 2 largest prawns we caught :P

Photobucket 
Photobucket

On Sunday, we headed back to Hougang in the evening after Garry came back from work and we made Durian & Custard Cream Puffs :) YUM! My last time making home-made goodies for my dears at work :) *mUaCkz* I hope you guys enjoyed the dessert ya~ :)

Hollow Puffs...

Photobucket

Durian & Custard Filling...

Photobucket Photobucket

Fresh Cream...

Photobucket

Mixing the durian meat & fresh cream...Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

Piping the filling into the puff with mummy's help :)

Photobucket

Before the last touch...

Photobucket

WALA!! Durian Cream Puff with Icing Sugar :)

Photobucket 
Photobucket

While relaxing n watching TV, Terry became a lump n plonked himself in the middle of the living room and started snoozing on his back!! Didnt want to move no matter how I pushed him!

Photobucket 
Photobucket

0 comments: