Thursday, March 04, 2010

~*~ I'M BACK!! ~*~

It's been a long long while since I last updated my blog and I've had lots of comments and feedback from everyone... why no updates? It's been awhile... Your blog has cobwebs growing... yada yada yada... Reason? Lazy lor... now that I've got my iphone, I've been busy snapping pics n posting it on FB... hahaha.... :)

Update about us... I've been well and Garry's doing great too. The furkids are having a blast as well... :) Though they haven been going for much outings lately due to the festivities, both are really well... Toby has lost some weight as we've decided to change their food portion. Weird that Tamy is still as fleshy as ever... anyway we are substituting some of their meals with HCF and the portion of their dehydrated treats have increased too...

Now that all the festivities are over, I believe that I would have more time updating my blog once again :) Thanks to those who have been popping by and reading about the happenings around me and whatever I have to say~ I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I hope to have more to share with everyone be it the happenings that affect me or the outings that I attend... c",)

CNY came and passed and everythings back in place... I have to say that this CNY has been 1 where I've had the most YuShengs and steamboat sessions. There is always a Loh Hei session at each gathering... I've taken pics over the CNY period and these are some that I would like to share :)

Chu Yi - 1st stop @ my in-laws :)

RuiYi - Our Hiao Little Niece



The whole family~



My In-laws with their grandchildren~



My BILs & SILs



The 3 Masketeers? Fu Lou Shou? Hahaha... c",)



Us with the noisy bunch... :)



My SIL's kids - Eldin & Elrina




It has always been tradion for us to go back to my parents place on Chu Er before we head of to our friend's place before all of us head back to my parent's plc in the evening. This year is no different :) There were too many people around and I didnt manage to take any photos... :)

The weekend was spent with family at my place and in the evening at my parent's place once again as my uncles and aunts were coming over for a mini gathering~ And so, we Loh Hei-ed once again :)







At my parent's place in the evening~ And once again another Loh Hei session :P





Terry & Tommy were very well-behaved that nite...





My cousin's daughter who looks so much like me when I was her age :P I've seen so many kids that resembles me... hahaha... i wonder how my own kid would turn out to be next time... :P



We invited some friends to come over our place over the weekend and we had a good time :) Sorry that we couldnt accomodate everyone as I wanted to haf a small scale gathering so that I have enough time for everyone :) Coincidentally it also happened to be Tamy's birthday on 21 Feb and I had to order something special for the furries :)

1st group in the afternoon~

My Angels - Nicholas & Natalie :) *mUaCkz*




My kakis~ :)




Angie singing a bday song to Tamy :)



The something special that I bought for the furries & their frenz for her bday~



The cupcakes could also be consumed by us... Here's Priya & Jessica having their cuppies before leaving :)



A pic of my precious waiting for their cuppies :)



Check out Nattie's face... :P



In the evening we had my girlies over :) And it's Loh Hei once again :P





The Yeos :)




Edison posing with the Birthday girl :)




Shortly after dinner, everyone left as the next day was a working day for them... Garry & myself took leave to relax... :)




Amidst all the gatherings, I also met up with my Dearies after work for dinner @ Kovan :) Upon recommendation by Serene, we headed down to Nakhon Kitchen for Thai food!~ Afterwhich we headed over to Macs! Hahaha.... Sat and ChitChat until pass midnite~ :P






Chinese New Year this year was reali a time for us to get together, gamble (though there wasnt much opportunity) and to eat! We ended our CNY with a birthday dinner for LianHoon @ Pearl River :)




And there was one more final Loh Hei Session there... :)



Gong Xi Fa Cai to all of ya~




These 2 dragons had a good time too...



We substituted the cake for cuppies instead since we had so much to eat... these were from Crystal Jade and surprisingly there weren't that bad.



Happy Happy Birthday LianHoon!!~




Some of us headed home after dinner while Sharron, Alethea, Grace and the both of us headed down to 1 of my favourite chillax plc...



This about sums up all the going-ons in February... After all the gathering and eating, I've decided to start on my new diet plan. Hahaha... yes u guys heard me right... I'M GOING TO BE ON A STRICT NO CARBS DIET! :)The last time I dieted was before my wedding and I tink it's time for me to start again... :) So far I'm into Day 2 of dieting and it's been good. Not what I had expected and I dont get much hunger pangs too... :)

Thanks to those whom I've spoken to for all the moral suppport and encouragement. As for the rest of you who have yet to eat with me, pls dun be shocked when u see my new meals :) No more soups, no more rice/noodles, no more sweets n all... This round is going to be even more strict compared to the last round. Temptation would not get the better of me... I've done this once before and I'm doing it again...

Apart from losing the weight, I hope that I'll be saving more $ too... heheh... den i can shop more online :P The good thing is that I'll be preparing all the meals from home too.. so no more eating outside :P How long would this go on? It's gonna be indefinate for now. Well it's not too bad actually. I'll still be eating but it would be controlled intake :) So I wont be starving myself and doing things wrongly :P Heheh...

0 comments: