Friday, March 05, 2010

~*~ Happy Birthday Babes ~*~

We had a mini celebration for Esther today as her birthday falls on Sunday :) And she would be spending her birthday this year in Phuket!!~ So shiok... :) My hopes to follow Garry to Phuket at the end of this month when he goes there for his Sales Conference have been shattered!~ :( Apparently spouse are not allowed to tag along this round... Damn....

Anyway, I bought Esther a mini cake and she had it during lunch :) What's a birthday without a cake rite? Hehehe.... :P



Happy Birthday Esther!! :)



Esther enjoying her cake :)



We also had a small gathering in the afternoon as it will be Joey's birthday tomorrow :) Welcome Welcome babe~ This year makes a new chapter for her... not only has she joined the majority of us in age, she will soon be promoted to a Mrs soon... :)

Happy Birthday Joey!! :)



Dinner today was a lonely affair as Mr Lee had to work late once again... which means that I had to make my way home alone... how boring... left office around 7pm, came home, cooked & while I was eating I prepared tmw's Breakfast and Lunch. This is now my daily routine and I'm soon getting the hand of things. Tonight's Menu - Stir fry Xiao Bai Cai with Beef + an orange :)

I managed to finish everything by 9pm and managed to sit back and watch the 9pm show on Channel 8 :) While doing so, I caught the furries in this position... :P Hahah... this girl is forever so lazy... cant even move into her own bed to snooze properly :) She was trying so hard to keep her eyes open while in that position... until she finally gave up and jumped into her own bed where she curled herself up n started snoring away :)



Well, this about marks the end of my 1st week of my dieting. I must say everything is getting on quite well... Thank god I dun get hunger pangs often nor do i feel faint. There isnt any special craving too which is good :) I hope this continues on until I've achieved my goal. I'm looking forward to this weekend... doing some grocery shopping and getting other essential stuff.

0 comments: