Friday, March 12, 2010

~*~Bitter Sweet Moments ~*~

After almost 5 years, it was time for us to bid farewell to one of the smartest and wittiest lady most of us have ever known. It was a happy yet sad moment espeically for some of us who have been under her wings since our 1st day at work. We thought that 2 months was still a long way but suddenly, yesterday marked Lyn's last day at work!!! AAaarrrgggghhhhh..... :(

She was like a mother hen to most of us. She was always there whenever we needed someone to get help for whenever we encounter difficulties at work, to get advice from, to vent our frustrations or even for gossips or the casual chit chats. She is someone who had a memory of a server with no limits, could multi-task a million things at a time and she could remember almost everything n anything almost instantly. She could also remember what each of us had and she would be able to spot if you had something new on you or if u did something new to yourself.

I will miss her sudden laughter, her explanations, her tons of make-up tt she stashes at home n lugs along with her daily, her cold jokes, her whinning n even her dragging of heels as she walks around the office :)

Anyway, we bought for Lyn her farewell present a day before and we all liked it! :) hehehe.... so LYN!! If u ever come back... u know who likes what color ya... :P we also got her a farewell card that sums up everything that most of us have been muttering since the day we heard that she was leaving us....











Today's the 1st day at work without Lyn and I felt kinda lost... though there are others that we can turn to, somehow it's still different. I miss walkin to her or even emailing her my queries... I miss the almost instant solutions I get and I miss her logical reasonings. I know it takes time to get used to the new situation but most time, time is not the essence at work... *siGh* I pray that the situation would improve and that we will be able to adapt to the new way things are going to be like at work. The shoes that Lyn has left are very big to fill...



We're sad that u've left us and We Miss U lots.... But we will still stay in touch... Wishing you all the very best and may you always be loved and stay happy in whatever you choose to embark on... *HuGz*

On a lighter note, its the weekend oredi!!! Thank god! :) Mr Lee have been working late recently and we haven really had much time together as well as to spend with our babies... so Im hoping to spend more time with the 3 of them this weekend :) And I cant wait to meet my dearies on Sunday when we meet up with our babies!! WooHoo... :)


It's been 10 days since I started my diet and I must say it's been good. Though I'm kinda sick of the method of cooking but... just eat lor... chew & swallow... at times I get sick at the sight of food esp the ones that I have to cook. This Garry isnt helping at times cos he would be cooking instant noodles and eating it in front of me... and there would be sausages, crabmeats, sotong ball and egg. Gggrrr.... my only weakness I realised.... *siGh* I have to have determination and perserverence!!!

On a better note, we have more or less finalised our KL trip over the Labour Day weekend and the best is that Esther & David would be joining us!! It was a v v last minute decision for them but it was David who had decided to come along! Woohoo~ :) So now, there would be Angie, Sengster and Nicky, Priya & Dinesh, Esther & David and us... :) It's gonna be so much fun!!! Hehehe.... On an even better note, I'd booked my next holiday trip!!! YIPPY!!! :) Our destination, BALI :) It was abit of a struggle for me to decide between Bali and Bangkok but I decided to give BKK a miss this year. I still hope to go back to BKK soon... maybe in a year or so? Thank goodness there is still time for planning on where to stay in Bali but I'm getting more n more confused... : Anyone with any good suggestions on where to stay? Drop me a note ya~ :)

0 comments: