Sunday, September 20, 2009

~*~ Happy Birthday Papa ~*~

We celebrated Papa's birthday on Friday as Sara had to work over the weekend at the Travel Fair in Suntec. Met up after work at Marina Square and we headed down to do some shopping and then to dinner at Suki-Ya!!~ :) That's right I'm back at Suki-Ya again... kekeke.. this time round i forgot to take pics while we were there lor... Tsk!! The only pic was this... when we were on our way to Marina Square...



Anyway, we headed down to The Cathay after dinner as we were gonna catch the movie "Gamer". I was so looking forward to this but was kinda disappointed at the end of the movie. Though the preview was good, I felt that those were the best parts of the movie... It was kinda draggy to me... very cyberistic and in someway futuristic... Oh well~

We were supposed to head down to Beach Culture on saturday for dinner but it rained the whole day and so we decided to jus head back to Hougang since Papa said he'd be cookin crab and prawns for dinner. Yummy... 1st stop was to the Shaolin Temple and while I was waiting for Garry, I took some pics...




Snapshots of my darling boy~







Snapshots of my baby girl~





Dunno wat she's doin lor... showing me that she can touch her nose with her tongue? hahaha...



More shots of my luvable duo~








Den it was down Shianne's place as I wanted to get some stuff from her and it was beta that the furries came along to try it.... after almost an hour, these are the stash I left with :P

Shoes for Toby & Tamy... from the color u'd have guess that the black one is Toby's and the Red is Tamy's :)



Then I couldn't resist these... kekeke.... The Damier is Toby's and Denim is Tany's :P



After dinner, we went down to Compass Point as I'd forgotten to get some chocolates for my Malay neighbour. It has become our practice to give each other sweets or chocolates during the festive season that we celebrate... this year, I ended up gettin Famous Amos Cookies in the Antique Book tin for them :) After that we headed back to Hougang and shortly after, it was time to cut the Birthday Cake :)





Only the princess gotta sit on the sofa with the King of the House.



The boys were all on the floor and only Tommy kept still.. :P Terry kept goin in circles as usual n Toby was busy patrolling the area... hahaha....



Someone eyeing the durian cake... tsk tsk... the duos love the fruit alot... like me :)



As I was trying to take a close shot of the cake, I realised that I had a stalker in front of me who was eyeing on my cake... tsk tsk tsk....



My adorable babies who would smile for food... hahahah.... :P




And finally after evything, we stayed on awhile longer before we headed home ourselves...

0 comments: