Monday, September 21, 2009

Dinner @ Offroads Bistro & Bar

We were supposed to meet up with some of our MS kakis today for morning walk at MacRitchie before heading down to K9 Cafe for lunch but we weren't able to make it as Sleeping Beauty wasnt awake due to a bad headache... so we slpt in until about 1pm before setting off to Bukit Batok for Fried Hokkien Mee.

Received a call from my mum while we were out for lunch today. We weren't suppose to meet up today but she said she bought something for Garry and myself and asked us to go over. Since we didnt have anything planned till the evening, we decided to head over in the late afternoon. But 1st, I wanted to recee this pet shop along Woodlands Road that we have been passing many times.

My purpose was to recee for grooming place that's near our place so that whenever we feel lazy to bath the duos or whenever we return from outings or trips to Sentosa, we can bring them over to have a bath while we go home to have ours... :) My 1st impression of the place is that it's clean and it doesnt have a bad smell... the place also sells quite a variety of things and I've set my eyes on some... kekeke... but I cant get them yet... :P

Anyway, the grooming area is located at the back of the shop and it too doesnt smell bad... they had an open glass area where we could view from the outside and the best thing about this place is that they only charge $15 for bathing. They also provide 3 kinds of spas, Sea Salt Scrub, Dead Sea Mud Scrub and Essential Oil Spa or is it called Aromatheraphy something... In any case, they're only chargin $25 for the Dead Sea Mud Scub... woohoo~ seems like we've found the place...

Toby & Tamy are scheduled for basic gooming with Betty tomorrow as I wan to see how good they are and also becos I'm kinda lazy to do the bathing this week :) I'm very sure that the duos would be there for more bathing session after our outings and also spa sessions only as I'm definately bringing them back to Marc for all their full groomings... I've learnt my lesson and since then, I've sweared that no one's gonna be allowed to full groom my babies except him.

On our way to Hougang, I took some pics of my duo who love going on outings...




This time round, I took more pics of Tamy as Toby kept lazing throughout the whole journey whilst Tamy couldnt stop moving around.






We were supposed to head down to Beach Culture for dinner today but as the place was closed to public till 9pm due to an event there, we decided to head down to this place that's located at Carpark C at Pasir Ris Park. I've never been to this section of Pasir Ris Park before and it's quite refreshing to have a bistro located here..







Even Toby & Tamy looks happy... though they'd barked at 1 of the ponies who was going for a walk... tsk tsk... Toby had a shock when he saw it cos it looked like a Huge dog to him... hahaha....




Our 1st round of drinks... 2 cups of Milo Dinosaur, 3 glasses of Lemonade and a Hoegarden...



Our finger food... Sea food Dim Sum, Chicken Nuggets, Cheese Fries and Garlic Wing....


a>

Cheese & Mushroom pizza...



Black Pepper Beef Burger...



Fish & Chips...



Chicken & Fish Rice Bento...



Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bento...



Black Pepper Chicken Rice Bento...



How the place looks like after dark... Nice place to sit back n chill but it would be better if it was more cooling... kekeke... :)


>


A shot of us before we left the place... Everyone headed home while we headed to the other side of Pasir Ris Park with the duos for a walk... :)

0 comments: