Sunday, September 06, 2009

Dinner @ Suki-Ya & Dead Sea Mud Spa @ Pets Emporium

What can I say, dinner on Fri was great!!! I was so lookin forward to the Sukiyaki soup base and Shabu Shabu... The spread though wasnt very huge but I felt it was sufficient. Even with the 100 minute time frame for the buffet, it was long enough tat we each had our fill... I cant wait to go back again :) Elna, this is something like Momo Paradise!!! :) Hehe... dun have to wait till you're in BKK to have it again... :P

I took some pics while I was there... however, I forgot to take the pic of the bar that had all the veg and mushrooms & other stuffs... hehehe...





We didnt reali do much on sat... lazed the day away till about 3+ and we brought the furries for the spa session at Pets Emporium :) Hehehe.... also becos i was kinda lazy to bath them la... :p Sat was also the 1st time both Toby & Tamy got to sit in the car since we got it... kekeke... I also get to use the car seat protector that I bought some time back... kekeke... :)



This is where Pets Emporium is located at on the 2nd floor :)



Took a pic of Toby & Tamy as they were left roaming around the shop after their spa session... That's Kiki the other MS and I forgot the name of the other dog who was there for boarding... kekeke... I was so busy playing with Arson that I forgot to take a pic with him... darn... next round bah... waiting for Sam to email me some of the pics she took of Toby & Tamy after their spa :) Shall post it once I get them...

0 comments: