Tuesday, November 06, 2007

~~~ Counter Offer ~~~

Weekend went by so fast... went to Hougang on Sun and drove off to send Toby & Terry for grooming at RPP as usual... kekek... Toby looks handsome again... also booked his next grooming appt on 22 Dec... hahaha.... KS lor... but bo pian... Xmas mah... beta book nw before all the slots taken up... plus me gonna be so bz with the Xmas party plannin and all... this time we gave Terry a very short cut... heheheh.... nw looks so neat oso... :)

After dropping Toby & Terry at RPP, we went to Mt Vernon to visit granny and grand nanny since it was All Soul's month... the catholic month equavilent to Qing Ming.... after that we went East Coast Park lor... long time since we went there... even grandpa and Nurul came along... heheh... had some sea breeze before heading to the Hawker Centre for food.... Jus as we left East Coast, RPP called to say that the 2 boys were ready for collection... =)

Well well well.... Garry tendered his resignation on Friday and his immediate boss, Ricky was surprised when he received the white envelope frm him.... hehehe.... so sudden meh? Anyway Ricky immediately went to see his boss about the matter and shortly after, the big boss became aware of the resignation... wahsay... spread like forest fire ah... hehehe...

Anyway, Garry was called in for a meeting with Ricky and his boss and was counter offered a salary... I must say which came as a surprise for us... cos we did not expect his company to be able to meet what the new company was offering... hehehe.... as though the new salary they offered wasnt enaf...

After much contemplation, I told Garry to ka ka ask for what the new company was offering him jus to try his luck since it has been good so far.... if they could offer him that much a jump in salary I'm sure another 100 or 2 wouldnt make such a dent into the company's account. He then sms Ricky about it and was told that he had to check with his boss whether it was feasible or nt...

So ok la... we waited for a confirmation... and finally today, his boss agreed to give what he asked for... hahaha.... steady la... =) so it looks like the deal has been sealed and Mr Lee would stay on... Happy for him and for me oso... hahaha.... means I get to relax abit liao... hahaha... and also get to buy more things le... YiPPy!~ My LV wallet here I come.... =D

We have also decided to not buy the Altis for the time being since we didn't have the urgency to get it now... *siGh* Shattered dreams... *sOb* *SoB* There I was thinking of what we could do, the places we could go with Toby... n now... all those can only remain in my dreams.... ="( We decided to give ourselves about 6 months or so to clear as much debts and also decided to put aside the same amount we had to for the car instalment to test water... if all goes well.... we'll then get a car sometime in April next year.... *DaMn!~*

*** Remember ah DAR!!! Deadline is APRIL 2008!!!! HmPf!!! ***

Wahahaha.... till then... Shattered Dreams.... ;P

So much for your promises
They died the day you let me go
Caught up in a web of lies
But it was just too late to know
I thought it was you
Who would stand by my side
And now youve given me, given me

Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams
Feel like I could run away, run away
From this empty heart
You said youd die for me
Woke up to reality
And found the future not so bright
I dreamt the impossible
That maybe things could work out right
I thought it was you
Who would do me no wrong

(chorus)

From this empty heart
I thought it was you who youd die for love

(chorus)

Oh no no no - you said youd die for me
Oh oh, oh oh, die for me
So much for your promises

0 comments: