Friday, November 06, 2009

Over the checkpoint

Mr Lee has once again cross the bridge for cheaper petrol and I'm pretty sure he has also gone to wash the car once again since it's been almost 3 hours since he left home and is still not back... *siGh* I wonder where he's gone... The furries have been playin all nite and they got tired waiting that they fell asleep next to one another under the computer table while I was busy chatting with Zhi and of cos managing my cafe in cyber world... :)

When oh when oh when will our daddy be home???

I too wonder how long more it'll take before Mr Lee gets home... waiting waiting waiting... watched a movie, cooked many rounds of dishes in my cafe, bitched with Zhi and finally decided to take the above pic of the furries to start blogging...

I'm glad that it's Friday oredi... :) which means another 9hours at work and its the weekend... no plans to bring the furries out this week. But we do have plans for breakfast on sat and I'm going to be visiting my other 2 precious on sat as well :) Woopie!!~ :) I cant wait to see those 2 darlings... and YES!!! Mr Lee is home... :)

0 comments: