Monday, November 02, 2009

~*~ BBQ By The Sea & Other Stuffs ~*~

My my my... it's been a very busy weekend for me... all the preparations for the BBQ to celebrate Sara's 21st and My Big 3.0!!~ Yes now everyone knows my age... Oh Well... lots of things happened last week apart from the preparation. It was Mr Cheng's Birthday, Chitra's last day and Nicky got injured while in school on Thursday... What a BIG present it was for Sengster as it happens to be his birthday...

My heart goes out to this little charmer... heart pain whenever I look at his injured self... makes me wanna cry each time I tink of the accident especially when his family takes such care of him to ensure his safety and well-being, child proof the whole house n all and yet he had to be the one injured while in school... *siGh* Angie sent me this pic after he had his stitches.... Poor Darling... I hope he recovers well and fast~ Be brave & strong little prince...

Friday was Chitra's last day at work... gonna miss this crazy girl and i really do hope that our paths will cross again... Lucky her, she's off to Ireland for a well deserved break... :) We bought a parting gift for her and she's named him Bruno... :)



As it was a day before Halloween, I bought some stuffs for my kakis at work... Just for the fun of things... :P hehehe... Trick or Treat~ :D




I also managed to help Esther get something for her friend... and she tried it on at work and this is her Punk Rock look... :P

Our birthday preparation was more or less done, we decided to reach ECP earli on Sat so that we would be able to reserve the pavillion that's next to our pit. We arrived shortly after 12 noon and the pavillion was already occupied... darn.. so we had to chop the other tables around the pit for the time being... but our efforts were shortlived as it started raining in the evening and we couldnt use it at all... Damn~

Check out how sunny it was...





Weather starting to get gloomier... :(



Our 21st and 30th Ballons...




Shortly after I came back with the balloons, it started pouring!! :( Everyone including the duos took shelter in the pavillion...




KPO Tamy... dunno wat she's spying on...



As the rain got heavier, our helium balloons started drooping downwards...



Mummy with the bunch of untied helium ballons... :)



Everyone started to get listless as the rain jus kept gettin heavier...





I'm so blessed and happy to have friends & relatives who still turned up for the bbq in the rain.. :) A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who braved the rain and came for the event. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and I hope we've been good host. We'll be better next round :D








Den came the creatures of the night...







The kids were enjoying themselves BBQ-in on the portable pit in the shelter... :)



Mr Lee with his buah song look... My Love got drenched in the rain a couple of times throughout the whole day... He still looks wet here... Thank God he hasnt fallen sick...



The Angelic Tamy and The Zombie Tammy...



Our Delicious Mange Tropicana...



The birthday girls...



Couldn't find mummy n papa for this shot lor... TsK!




Me and my 2 babies... *wonder where that Daddy went*



Sara with Grace and siblings :)



Sara with her buddies from ITE days...



Us with the Zombified Tammy...



Woohoo... Happie Birthday to US~





Handsome Ebi came as well... :) Emma, Junior & Jester stayed home cos of the rain...



My babies who were super shack.... they ended sleeping on the stone bench with towels covering them as it was too bright and they usually dun slp when the lights are still on... kekeke... of cos Tamy's an exception. She's able to slp anywhere anytime... :P





Ebi keeping watch over the 2 sleeping duos...



Tamy was so shack she didnt wake up when Winnie lifted the towel... heheh... :)





We hung around ECP as Sara's friends from Amos came after work for the BBQ.... that was my 1st time stayin at ECP for more than 1/2 a day~ This was taken around 3+ in the morning~ The sky was slightly orangy... All in all, we njoyed ourselves very much and we hope you did... Till our next BIG gathering during X'mas :D My favourite time of the year.. Ho Ho Ho... Look out for my invitation soon :P

0 comments: