Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Busy weekend...

Goodness... It was a really busy weekend for me and it started on Friday nite at Velvet... hahaha... Yeap u heard it right... I went to Velvet on Friday nite to celebrate John's bday... hahaha... as usual we had a blast... u can count on it especially with this group of pple... :) thank god for the entertainment provided by the guys or else I swear I would have fainted from a migrain that I would have gotten from the music there...

Hahah.... old oredi la so not into that kind of music... no start no end sia... hahahah... anyway this time round, Alvin & Jojo flew back from BKK to join us... heheh... we even had supper after that... went home feeling so tired... took quite abit of photos which I will upload soon... hahaha... Alvin even commented that pple might tink that we are a photography club lor... heheh.....

I am practically living around North Bridge Road since I'm here from Mon-Fri... as if that's not enough, I had to come back to the same area on Sat and Sun... goodness... and to add on, I'll be here the next few days and even on sat since there's gonna be OT from 9-5pm... cham sia... :( At least, we've managed to finish buyin all the Xmas presents over the weekend... and we also bought more xmas deco for the house... hahaha.... on top of that, I've finally ordered my cuppies for the party... yiPpy!~

What else is there to update.... Err.... we brought Toby out last nite and we met so many dogs along the way.... I tink in total at least more than 5 dogs which is more than usual... even bumped into 2 schnauzers... kekeke... he was so busy getting acquinted with them lor... hahaha... I've bought a trimmer for Toby and waiting for it to be posted to me... cant wait to use it on him... Bought Addiction New Zealand Forest Delicacies for him over the weekend and fed some to him last nite... it smells really good when i was preparing it... mixed it with his usual kibbles and he finished evything immediately.

This morning when Garry fed him just his usual kibbles alone.... our fren jus stood in front of his bowl and stared at his food.... din wanna eat so Garry kept it... hmpf! Then after Garry took his bath, he tried giving the kibbles to him... initally Toby got excited but when he saw that it was jus kibbles... he continued staring at it lor... KNS... will try feeding him kibbles alone tonite... if he tries to pull a fast one on me... he will jus have to starve for a day or until he decides to eat what we feed him and not be picky...

Wahsay if evytime haf to mix kibbles with the rawhide my pocket sure raw until bleed lor... not cheap sia... $30+ a box... n I doubt 1 box can last long man... my intention was to feed it to him every other day or maybe 2-3 times a week... but seems like our fren started to show color... Ha! We'll see who gets the last laugh... anyway, I'm also going to get a new retractable for him and Terry sometime soon... :)

0 comments: