Friday, April 02, 2004

Finally! It's Friday!

Yes!!! Its finally friday! Been waiting for this day to come for so many reasons sia! Kekeke.... Most imptly is tt it's the end of the work week n i wont have to torture myself in ofc doin nothing n not knowing how to pass my time! The past 4 days has been a torture for me.... Not knowing wat to do at work the minute i come to the minute i go home... Goodness! Life has been miserable sia... but things have sort of picked up since yesterday... been assigned smethings to do... Erm... Tink actuali it shld be a few things to do at least it kept me busy for at least half the day... hehe... beats hafin nothing to do the whole day la! kekek...

Anyway... the other reason y i was lookin forward to today was bcos i was gonna stay over at my baby's plc tonite... kekek... meeting him at hs plc aft wk... den after bathing we'll be goin to town... yippy.... got lots of things to do.... collect things... go to informatics to check out the courses... den Ta DA!!!! It'll be my baby's bday! Haaaa....



Planned for his bday since last month sia... kekek... wat to do... where to go... wat to buy... kekek.... crack my brains until can explode manz... hehe... gonna stay at Swissotel The Stamford on saturday den hafin high tea at Equinox... wakak.... interesting manz! Cant wait... heheh... thanks god there's this short get-away for me to look forward to manz! Or else i tink i'll jus rot and die here manz.... hehehe.....

0 comments: