Wednesday, December 16, 2009

11 more days!!!!

Lots have been happening the past weeks, been so busy with shopping shopping and wrapping of pressies... I've finally done all the shopping n 90% of the wrapping and I managed to find presents for others that I love. Some of which are so last minute... :) hehehe... I'm currently waiting for my last batch of spree to arrive hopefuly by tmw or the next few days so that I can collect it and pack them up nicely and it'll be done 100%.

I also did a dry run for my Lasagne and brought it to work for lunch today for my darlings :) It was a pity that Esther & Elna couldn't join us as they were on MC today... Get well soon ya babes~ Well... most of the feedback I received on the lasagne was good. Everyone enjoyed it and I'll jus need to fine tune it by adding more sauce n mayb slightly more cheese when I start my mass production on the 26th for my party :) Phew!! I hope the fridge is able to store the number of trays that I'm going to have to prepare... kekeke... :) and this is jus for the lasagne... there's so much more food that needs to be kept in the fridge as well... GoSh!!~ :P

Well, here are the pics that Angie so kindly took with her iPhone and posted it on facebook while we were enjoying our meal... :)






And as always, where there's food, there's this Choo Poh Poh~ :P Hehehe.... Hope u liked it... there'll be more on the 27th!!~ So jus have brunch or late breakie K Choo Poh Poh... dun faint from hunger at my place hor... kekekek... :P or worse on the way to my place... n pls tell Mr Tan not to worry... there will be ALOT of meat for him too... :) Hehehe... Looking forward to welcom u to my place lor... Toby & Tamy will be looking out for u too... hehehee....



As I mentioned earlier, I found pressies for others that I love n I'm sure my recipients would love it too... This year, I've also found something that I would love to have and My Love said that he'd get it for me... :) hehehe... no no no it was the Tiffany earrings but not anymore... kekeke... The Devil at work has tempted me too much and I'm starting to love it more n more everyday... Temptation n a nudge from her, I'm now on the reservation list and I'm waiting eagerly everyday to receive a call from M1 to finalise the order... I'll SOON be a proud owner of an iPhone!! Heheh... I cant wait to get it... :D

0 comments: