Thursday, February 14, 2008

~*~*~ HaPpiE VaLenTiNe's D@Y!!! ~*~*~

Time of the year again where prices of a bouquet would hit the roof... riduculous i find how people would spend so much jus to get flowers on 14 Feb 08... cant get it on any other day? Hmmm.... anyway thank god im not into flowers... hahaha...

Sincce it was V'day, thought I'd get smething for my kakis at work... so went to BJ after work... n i dragged Chitra along... wahaha... she didnt know that she was helping me her own flower as well... kekeke... :) Anyway gave my fushia roses to Esther, Jasmine, Elna, Chitra, Jessica and Josephine... n I bought 1 Red rose that came with Winnie the Pooh for Priya... wakaka... :)


Chitra's Spongebob with the rose... Hmm...


Esther's bunny sitting on the stem of the rose....


Woohoo... Priya lookin pleased with her flower :Þ

Anyway was talking to Angie and got some new pics of Nicky... Handsome fella... :)






Well... V'day would be just about the same as any other day for me... hehehe... :P not gonna be celebrating i guess... jus going out for dinner... hahaha... :)

Here's a little something for you lovebirds out there... and for those who are still single or heartbroken... fret not... Love is always in the air... maybe it's jus not your time yet ;) but remember... there are many people around you, like me, who love you.... *hUgz* Happy Valentine's Day!!!


There are gifts of many treasures
For both the young and old,
From the tiniest little trinkets
To great boxes filled with gold.

But, put them all together
And they could not stand in lieu,
Of the greatest gift of all
The gift of knowing you.

When your times are filled with troubles
Sadness, grief, or even doubt,
When all those things you planned on
Just aren't turning out.

Just turn and look behind you
From the place at which you stand,
And look for me through the shadows
And reach out for my hand.

I will lift from you your burden
And cry for you your tears,
Bear the pain of all your sorrows
Though it may be for a thousand years.

For in the end I would be happy
To have helped you start anew,
It's a small price to pay
For the gift of knowing you.

0 comments: