Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where's that sound coming from Mummy?

I gues it's about time that I updated my blog.... have to say that so much has happened since the last time. What's there to say... the only thing that is vivid in my mind is the PDR that I recently had last week.... Was surprised about the things that was said to me.... Thinkin abt it has reali made me wonder who your friends are and who your colleagues are.... there is a fine distinction between the 2 that sometimes it gets so blur that you can hardly tell who are the pretentious ones... What can i say... this PDR has reali broaden my views n perceptions on things... You'd be surprised at the rumours that can be made from a simple PDR session... Bottomline all i can say is "TRY HARDER SUCKERS!!!"

On a brighter note, Garry has flown back from China on sunday... YiPPY!! Hehehe.... But the week that he was away was reali tiring man... had to wake up earlier in the morning to bring my boy down for his walk....n after work had to come home to bring him down again... Phew! Boy am I happy that Garry's back... hehehe.... this is a pic i took of toby when it finally dawned on him that his daddy wasn't coming back on Sunday... he was at this position mos to f the time during the past week.... anyone would haf tot that the both of us weren't around lor... HmpF!! Didn't bother much about me initially... *sAd man* like his mummy wasnt around oso lor...

Will upload the photo shortly... Anyway, below is a short video taken last night when we were playing Fetch cum Hide-and-Seek with him.... hehehe....

0 comments: